Glueberry OG, New Kid On The Block, DP

Lovely healthy looking plants. regards

Thank man. Really pleased so far. as there in 12/12 it's hard to be there to get a photo which won't mess up their dark cycle, I usually only see them under a hps so when I see the photos myself I get to know what "real" colour they are haha I surprise myself sometimes. You still making plans for summer? We're hoping to pop 48 over the summer, "think different" autos and "gorilla glue" feminised, the daughter has been a delight so far, hopefully mum is just as cooperative. Peace

Hey, BBranch. Looking good! I'm especially interested in seeing how your broken branch does. :)
FlowerNose's Electric Fruit Auto Grow Journal 2017

Thank you flowernose. Hah, As am I, I was debating taking her as a cutting but with how she healed considering her break I then became more interested in how she would flower, considering what a supercrop can achieve..They had a feed last night and broken branch made the canopy, I used a brace I made from wire and pretty much bent her straight, her leaves just made it, il post a photo when she is properly through :high-five:

They look great and more than fairly low. I think your Lst is great, nice and organized, clean work. I think you will have a good foot of light space in your final weeks.

I hope so, girls on the left are not waiting for anybody right now, I saw them at the beginning of there light cycle yesterday but won't get a chance to see them untill tonight, they are doing about 2" a day atm so hopeful they slow down in a week or 2 but tonight il be doing my first light raise

Lol me too best tend to garden first then relax with cuppa-smoke. Yes still planning kinda for summer outdoors. I`am currently growing out Blueberry and Night Queen which will be 5 weeks into flower cycle. replacing them with 4 new variety's Dr Krippling - Incredible bulk, Kripple shock, Dehli friend and Puff puff pass out(aka Dum Maaro Dum). on the Auto side i got three each of Cash Crop,Euforia and Blackberry. I also got a Blue Treacle auto that was started early February i think just using natural light on window sill, checked trichomes last night and Ahhh my favorite colour after green lol.
WP_20170412_20_23_05_Pro_3_.jpg
.regards

Ha, yeah defo the best way for sure. Cupper-smoke made me chuckle, that's exactly how I got through the tucking stage of the scrog :volcano-smiley: . Glad to hear you have something lined up, that puff puff pass out sounds a delight. I have only ever grown blueberry when it's been a Cross, it's always been nice though and a sweet smoke. are you doing a journal? that night queen sounds like a nice one too.. I invision dank sticky nugs with a name like that. She looks prime mate, high Easter ahead.

quick update

Week 7, day 4.
Week 1, day 5 of flower.

Gave the girls one last de-foliage before I get to the two week mark, person preference I tend to let them do their thing from here on out, took the last of the lower fan leaves out today, some were huge!

image19488.jpeg

Looking clean underneath
image19489.jpeg

Broken branch has had a space cleared and since taking her out the splint I have noticed growth, although I also noticed that the hollow bit you get that runs throughout the stems as above the snap line, I thought this is how they moved the food to the tips? So fair play to her, that's like like re rooting your own vein.. Impressive..
image19494.jpeg

image783.png

image19492.jpeg

Also seeing signs of pre flower, little pistols have started appearing and they are just a couple days into their stretch prob between 6" to 9" above the frame. I double checked heights and I only have 19" left in height but I think it will be ok. Temps running at 29 degrees lights on and 22-24 degrees lights off.

Next 8 weeks is hopefully where the magic happens
image19480.jpeg

image19490.jpeg

image19493.jpeg

Peace

no journals yet still practicing and learning really, man i snapped a stalk and was absolutely blown away when i looked in the nest day, after i placed it back in place with a bit of masking tape and thought all was in vain as it shriveled up right in front of me. she lives Captain,pretty amazing thing to witness. the masking tape unraveled as the stem grew thicker. Awesome! that Leaf had to say it again. regards all

Well since the original poster has not had time to update, here is my glueberry og from Dutch passions seeds. Hopefully they will come back to update us but here our my 3 girls 3 weeks into flower just defoliated
420-magazine-mobile2040290713.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1506275252.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom