Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Decarbed, so far, lol. 3 batches. It only says to do a max of 14 grams at a time. It's the outdoor ww, so I thought I'd do more but I smoked a half a joint of it this afternoon and it ruined me. Haha! So I'll do a 1 ounce batch maybe tonight. I had a busy day today giving my plants a good haircut and stringing them up, then I prepped the pots I need to transplant the GGC.
Then my nap, tops of my feet hurt from crawling around.
Problem being is I want to do the 8 hour cycle so I might wait for morning and just have it all ready to go in.
So what's the verdict. Or do u need one or two more uses before u have a review for us. The ppl must know how this nova is. And g2hm is right. If it says 14 gr max I wouldn't go over that. But that's just me. If it takes 8 hours....put it in before u go to bed. When u wake up it'll be ready.

Hello Sunny day! Great to hear the assembly belt is slowing coming your way.

Just a thought, now you bought the Nova, your max decarb amount is 14 grams for best results. If you put more bud in, won't it give you an uneven decarb? Just wondering, cause I haven't used it, but I'm learning.

You could just keep doing 14gram batches, until you reach 1 ounce, which is what you're trying to do right? Just don't want you to waste your precious bud.

It will all come together. I'm just super excited to help you, maybe overkill on my part, but this knowledge must be shared to help others. :thanks:

Yes, I probably didn't make sense lol. I am doing the max 14 gram decarb at a time. I did 3 batches so far. 1 more batch and then it's oil and whatever else (haven't decided). 1 ounce for 2 cups of oil, right??

Yes, I probably didn't make sense lol. I am doing the max 14 gram decarb at a time. I did 3 batches so far. 1 more batch and then it's oil and whatever else (haven't decided). 1 ounce for 2 cups of oil, right??
Not making sense is a symptom of the decarbed bud I think.

Sorry that was my bad, little brain bubble there...lol. I totally get it now.

YES, 1 ounce for 2 cups of evoo oil, & 1 tbsp of Lecithin.

Add oil, 1 oz of herb, lecithin into the kettle portion of the MB2 and close the lid tightly.

Push 160 temp button for 8 hours. Don't listen to what they say in the instruction booklet. You want full potency, 100% of the time.

When it finishes, take top off and using your love gloves...pour oil into the screen bag as it sits in a glass bowl. It's very hot so go slow.

Put down empty kettle part, and pick up your screen bag and squeeze the shiz out of it, into your bowl. And I mean every little drop.

Take your bowl of oil, put plastic wrap to cover the top, and place it in the fridge carefully for the next 24 hours. I would stir a couple times if you see any degree of oil separation.

They don't recommend people lick the utensils and kettle, but I licked it all. I felt amazing and then chased my husband around a little bit. You know, it was like the happiest time I've experienced considering how low my seratonin is.

After 24hours, take your oil out and fill all your bottles. If you have any left over keep it in a clean, dry, cool place, out of the light. Make sure your storage containers are air tight. I find that I have to shake my bottles well before I dose for consistency too. May or may not see that, just an observation.

Now get to it! After you do it once, you'll kick yourself because it's so easy. Gathering your ingredients is the hardest part, but totally worth the labour of love...I'm rooting for you...:cheer:

I think, light, air and transport, would lesson the potency over time. So best use the stuff right away.

Sorry, I rambled again, didn't catch myself, but you're totally worth it. Everybody should be taking OIL!

The kids are looking good sun! Gonna have to really look into these little gadgets you got, thing is so cool! Can't believe I haven't heard of them before. Time to get with the times I suppose :)

420-magazine-mobile193372405.jpg

It also grew well!

So what's the verdict. Or do u need one or two more uses before u have a review for us. The ppl must know how this nova is. And g2hm is right. If it says 14 gr max I wouldn't go over that. But that's just me. If it takes 8 hours....put it in before u go to bed. When u wake up it'll be ready.

Well I would eat a bud for you, but I have plans for it, lol. So far it looks to be working pretty good.

I have to tell ya, that I will most definitely keep Crop Kings WW auto in my outdoor grow regiment. It's really nice grass .

You know Suntana, I've never had White Widow. I feel like my personal library of sampled strains is on the high side but for whatever reason, I've never come across it. I have some coming from my LP and if it is as good as everyone says I'm strongly considering throwing some freebie Seedsman WW in my next round of veg.

I feel like it's my birthday Sun...hahahahahaha
You really make me proud! Thanks for putting up with me. I just want you to feel better and now I'm stoked you're almost there.

In the fridge cooling now ., did a little licking about 5 minutes ago lol. So happy you stuck with me, no better time to have some oil, I destroyed my knee on my good leg crawling around yesterday. It's a balloon and sore.

You know Suntana, I've never had White Widow. I feel like my personal library of sampled strains is on the high side but for whatever reason, I've never come across it. I have some coming from my LP and if it is as good as everyone says I'm strongly considering throwing some freebie Seedsman WW in my next round of veg.

I have some ww/big bud seeds I was given as a freebie. Hope I get a chance to grow them sometime.

Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Better plan a safe word before hand tho. She might lose herself in the moment and forget about the knee.

Ok, so here it is, the Nova is amazing, very easy hands free decarbing No worries about the temps and babysitting the oven,love that! The MBM is also, just fun and super easy. The finished product is quite potent, just by licking anything that didn't make it into the container, wow! Once I get it all bottled I'll set up using G2HM dosing chart. I have to grow some Candida for the CBD, I want to make some topical oils. Not just for rain drop therapy but it should help with inflamed body parts from injuries, I always have lots of those.
Wife also wants skin lotions and the list goes on, haha!
The MBM gets 5 stars
The Nova gets 4 stars, just because of the cheap feel, for the money.

Best inventions so far!

Back
Top Bottom