Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

It's worth it just to conceal the smell. Must have some kind of carbon filter on the bottom? If I had the money, it would be on the list. One day I'll get there. In the meantime, I'm still learning the difference between Degrees and Fahrenheit on my oven to decarb but I eventually found my way. HAHAHAHA

But honestly, the oil you will make at home, is lightyears better than most dispensary/store bought shiz. I enjoy coaching growers/patients through the process. ;)

It's worth it just to conceal the smell. Must have some kind of carbon filter on the bottom? If I had the money, it would be on the list. One day I'll get there. In the meantime, I'm still learning the difference between Degrees and Fahrenheit on my oven to decarb but I eventually found my way. HAHAHAHA

But honestly, the oil you will make at home, is lightyears better than most dispensary/store bought shiz. I enjoy coaching growers/patients through the process. ;)

Hahaha you have to keep reminding me of the oven lol.
The Nova has no filters, it just sealed and locks in the terpenes. There is still a smell but not to bad, you can sit it on the stove and turn on the overhead exhaust fan.

Red monster
420-magazine-mobile2007931728.jpg

GGC
420-magazine-mobile1826981130.jpg

Everything is being fed jungle juice coco, cal/mag
Z7 and greatwhite. Grand total 425 ppm counting water .
I don't want to push these guys, they still need 2 weeks in there. .

The bottles are great G2HM, I haven't measured what is in a small dropper full, but I assume 1ml??
5 is to much, 3 seems good for now. .

Love chillin' in your journal, so much to look at here. Good day to you and all your monsters.

Not a 100% sure but this is my guess from the bottles I have...
60 ml have a 5ml dropper - 30 ml have a 3ml dropper - 20 mil have a 1ml dropper

How do you have that many plants and they're virtually identical?? Mine aren't even that uniform when they're in Solo Cups stage!
I'm loving this journal and wish I'd found it sooner. Thanks, Suntana.
Sun is a master plant whisperer. He just serenades them with his voice and they do what he desires.

Back
Top Bottom