Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

There a month old already from breaking ground, holy time is flying and I have lots to trim. Then I'll get them set up to rock.
Mine must be about the same age. I really thought I'd only have to veg for a month. Looking like it's gonna take a while longer. My hopes of Xmas meds are diminishing.

Mine must be about the same age. I really thought I'd only have to veg for a month. Looking like it's gonna take a while longer. My hopes of Xmas meds are diminishing.

The rewards will be worth the wait. I just hope I'm not stuck trimming during the holidays lol.
Things look good over in your end ., I'm just a little nervous about you feeding 950 ppm, but it seems to be handling it ok.

Yeah that was my initial hope too but I dont think thats gonna happen :( but there is always a xmas taster nug lol

The rewards will be worth the wait. I just hope I'm not stuck trimming during the holidays lol.
Things look good over in your end ., I'm just a little nervous about you feeding 950 ppm, but it seems to be handling it ok.
Is that too high for this stage? The new batch I made came in at 830ppm. I didn't use growers recharge this batch so it lowered the ppms over 100 ppm difference from last batch.

Is that too high for this stage? The new batch I made came in at 830ppm. I didn't use growers recharge this batch so it lowered the ppms over 100 ppm difference from last batch.

Take a guess at how much I feed these twice a day
420-magazine-mobile1604343054.jpg

Re: Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Anyway swag if your out there lol. I have never gone over 800 ppm and these are at 600ppm.
That's using the .5 scale
Hmmm maybe I'll take it down a notch. I mean if they're happy where they're at then no need wasting nutes. I'm just following the schedule. The whole being a noob thing again. But next batch I'll try to decrease by 2 ml/gal maybe.

Ok bud, it's just a conversion from ec to ppm some meters read using the .5 scale and some by using .7 if you are using .7 I'd be somewhat happier with 950 ppm, but what will happen over time consistently feeding high ppm, is nutes will build up in your coco, especially when they start drinking more as they get bigger. Your ph will drop like a rock and totally lock out nutrients. Then you'll probably at that time add more nutes to correct a deficiency. You can only get away with it for so long and believe me it will happen.
Just feed light and let the plant tell you when it needs more, even if it was deficienct you will probably still yield more than over feeding.
Here is a chart of the difference, I think your .5 but you should know.
420-magazine-mobile1264419044.jpg

Ok bud, it's just a conversion from ec to ppm some meters read using the .5 scale and some by using .7 if you are using .7 I'd be somewhat happier with 950 ppm, but what will happen over time consistently feeding high ppm, is nutes will build up in your coco, especially when they start drinking more as they get bigger. Your ph will drop like a rock and totally lock out nutrients. Then you'll probably at that time add more nutes to correct a deficiency. You can only get away with it for so long and believe me it will happen.
Just feed light and let the plant tell you when it needs more, even if it was deficienct you will probably still yield more than over feeding.
Here is a chart of the difference, I think your .5 but you should know.
420-magazine-mobile1264419044.jpg
This is what I'm using. It doesn't show ec or say anything about conversion
420-magazine-mobile1570523479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile405695998.jpg

Just looked at the chart again. I do believe my meter at the very bottom on the right side tds ez meter is in the 0.5 row sun. So whatever that means, it's what u were hoping for.

I figured it was .5, it just means your ec is higher than what 950 or 850 would be on the .7 scale.
Keep it at 850 and see how it does, you might be ok at that. Watch your run off, test it often, if run off ppm goes above a thousand flush it until you get it back down to 800 ppm.

I figured it was .5, it just means your ec is higher than what 950 or 850 would be on the .7 scale.
Keep it at 850 and see how it does, you might be ok at that. Watch your run off, test it often, if run off ppm goes above a thousand flush it until you get it back down to 800 ppm.
Flush with just lower ppm? Say 300 ish? If I needed to.

Back
Top Bottom