Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Re: Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Ok, so here it is, the Nova is amazing, very easy hands free decarbing No worries about the temps and babysitting the oven,love that! The MBM is also, just fun and super easy. The finished product is quite potent, just by licking anything that didn't make it into the container, wow! Once I get it all bottled I'll set up using G2HM dosing chart. I have to grow some Candida for the CBD, I want to make some topical oils. Not just for rain drop therapy but it should help with inflamed body parts from injuries, I always have lots of those.
Wife also wants skin lotions and the list goes on, haha!
The MBM gets 5 stars
The Nova gets 4 stars, just because of the cheap feel, for the money.

Best inventions so far!
Cheap feel cuz they focussed so much on the decarbing I guess. Ran outta money to make a more solid unit. Oh well. Really appreciate ur review sun.

The ladies .
420-magazine-mobile531080458.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1382100105.jpg

I want to make some topical oils. Not just for rain drop therapy but it should help with inflamed body parts from injuries, I always have lots of those. Wife also wants skin lotions and the list goes on, haha!

If you have the time you can read through Magnus8's Canna Cream - Body Butter - & Canna Lotion Study Hall for tips. I read 26 pages before I gave up. I ended up making a salve/ointment and massage oil. The lotion was too many ingredients including the need for a preservative. Magnus says it's required. I said nmind!

If you have the time you can read through Magnus8's Canna Cream - Body Butter - & Canna Lotion Study Hall for tips. I read 26 pages before I gave up. I ended up making a salve/ointment and massage oil. The lotion was too many ingredients including the need for a preservative. Magnus says it's required. I said nmind!

I've been reading through them Shed thanks for the heads on them though, Sue has an arsenal of good stuff!

The girls are really bushing up :) excited to see them come flower time! Good stuff sun!

Your always close to my Sun .I have to tell you that this oil I made with your assistance is incredible for pain .
I almost forget my knee is thrashed! I also sleep better than I ever have. It's a different effect on my body then smoking it, although I still enjoy a puff hear and there, it helps me cope.
Sending you huge amounts of love G2HM.

Your always close to my Sun .I have to tell you that this oil I made with your assistance is incredible for pain .
I almost forget my knee is thrashed! I also sleep better than I ever have. It's a different effect on my body then smoking it, although I still enjoy a puff hear and there, it helps me cope.
Hey sun was that your first try with the oil or had u made it before you got the decarb nova.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping yourself and helping me pay it forward. I am dancing in your shadow of success right now. If I can provide you an ounce of comfort through support, then here are a trillian ounces of hope through the concept of all natural oil.

I feel like the oil takes the edge off overall. And when you're overall sick, it's really a substantial amount of relief without the side fx of pharma. I'm glad I got to help you feel better, if not just for a moment. We don't need to suffer anymore, just survive.

Give it more time and start researching CBD strains. You need that for your inflammation BIG TIME. That is urgent in your case, it will help.

Feel free to ask anytime, but I'm sure you know more than me. ;) :Namaste::love::Namaste:

Gods Green Crack & Red Monster By Suntana

Hey sun was that your first try with the oil or had u made it before you got the decarb nova.

First time I've made it. I bought some from a dispensary before and it was no where near as effective as this stuff. I actually bought the magical butter machine which made it so easy.
It great being able to have the toys to throw on a batch when ever you need it.
I'm very happy with the results, if you ever want to get into it get the Magical Butter Machine, you can decarb in the oven.

First time I've made it. I bought some from a dispensary before and it was no where near as effective as this stuff. I actually bought the magical butter machine which made it so easy.
It great being able to have the toys to throw on a batch when ever you need it.
I'm very happy with the results, if you ever want to get into it get the Magical Butter Machine, you can decarb in the oven.
I was asking in hopes of getting a comparison of the oil with and without the nova.

Back
Top Bottom