Gorilla Glue #4 Autos In Shambles From The Start

It’s day 99 on the final 3 GG autos and I think I saw 2 small leaves in the center of one plant that looked to have a small spot of PM. I Immediately went and purchased a fungicide with sulfur took her outdoors and gave her a thorough soaking. I let her sit out in the 90*+ heat (shaded) for a few hours to dry before moving her back to the tent.

so at 99 days these plants have no color to the trichome. 2 plants are pretty cloudy with a number of white pistols so still have a good ways to go. The 3rd girl is a good week or two behind them. Dang!

The #2 girl getting a good fungicide soaking.

7DB09C67-B4B3-4DE6-AB08-286230AB82C8.jpeg

C9E605A1-FA9D-4949-B00E-CAB1BDA2C9A3.jpeg

C18FF66E-48EC-49B8-A959-2AC76628AFB8.jpeg

so at 99 days these plants have no color to the trichome. 2 plants are pretty cloudy with a number of white pistols so still have a good ways to go. The 3rd girl is a good week or two behind them. Dang!
So hurry up and wait! :Rasta:

They look nice to me!

It’s been sitting in jars for a week now
You might be pleasantly surprised after a month or six. Some buds go through quite a transformation with a good long cure!
I have to admit it’s a little depressing to put so much time and effort in and end up with what I believe to be an inferior product.
Well you'll never be disappointed with a DDA harvest, that's for sure! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those spears are looking solid, but the one in the back is a monster:
7DB09C67-B4B3-4DE6-AB08-286230AB82C8.jpeg

So hurry up and wait! :Rasta:

They look nice to me!
Hurry and wait, yep that’s so me. Just like mixing oil & water or maybe pushing when I should be pulling.
I just want to complete this as fast as possible so, well, I guess to start all over again. :ganjamon:

Well you'll never be disappointed with a DDA harvest, that's for sure! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Shed I’ve been so overjoyed with the tutoring you have done with me that I’ve decided I want you on my next grow. Together you can make a Sequoia of that tiny DDa seed. :nerd-with-glasses:

Happy Birthday to these 100 day old GGa’s :happy-birthday:

No one is showing signs of I’m ready to come down but everyday its getting closer. I‘ve watered 4 of the last 6 days they are really sucking it up right now. The trichs on the x-Runt and #2 are all pretty cloudy yet still no color. #2 is sugaring up much more then the others but I think she is a good 1 and 2 weeks ahead of the other 2. The 3rd plant Slacker is still just coming out of the cotton top stage of flowering.
Also a Huge improvement over the 1st plant that’s been chopped and curing is the x-Runt is getting some nice fruity smells permeating from her colas. :love:

So as of right now it looks like another full feeding of the GF bloom nutes coming up in 5 days. I hope that will be the last for at least 2 of them and hopefully all 3.

Stay safe, be friendly and share that love
04DA3C43-C021-4A66-82E7-6C0E9687CF62.jpeg
100 day GGa still maturing

Three GG4 autos still baking at 104 days and still showing no signs of competition. Reminds me of the song “Just Waiting Around To Die” ( Townes Van Zander)

All three plants received another full feeding 1/2 cup each of the Geoflora bloom nutes to go another 10 to 14 days and hopefully we will have all the plants ready and down by the end. That seems incredibly long for autos but this is my first ever grow with them.

I know and new I took down the #1 plant early but had no idea it was that early at 100 days. I guess that’s why I was so disappointed with it when I Jared it up. I tried it again yesterday for the 4th celebration and I did get a better lift from it and I’m a little happier then the sample I took when I Jared it 10 days ago.

The #2 plant again showed what may be PM on a couple leaves so I took her outside and drenched her good with a sulfur based fungicide. If it is PM I’m detecting it early so it’s a little difficult to see for sure but I’m keeping her as clean as possible.

A few pics of the #2 outdoors and the other 2 waiting in the tent.

Stay Safe, be Friendly and share that Love

F6F5B683-379A-4981-8CAB-24C67C5346D5.jpeg
I forgot my little party girl outdoor container grow

AE144AE9-5A2E-409C-8E72-FE2F15EFC418.jpeg

75F2922A-7976-409B-AE64-02D8A8348C45.jpeg

EBA3AF65-3238-4BB3-AFE0-DD454570ED0B.jpeg

F4EC104C-6C56-4AFB-8265-F2414A3B87BE.jpeg

They are taking their sweet time, but they look great! My American Pie auto took 112 days. Must be climate change. ;)
The #2 plant again showed what may be PM on a couple leaves so I took her outside and drenched her good with a sulfur based fungicide.
Is sulfur based fungicide safe to smoke/consume?

My American Pie auto took 112 days.
Your Pie turned out beautiful but these 100+ days for autos just take much longer then I was ever expecting.

Is sulfur based fungicide safe to smoke/consume?
I have nothing scientific but I have used it a few years ago. The label says it’s a Garden Fungicide for flowers, fruit and vegetables. In the directions it says it can be used at 7 day intervals and up to the day before harvest. Needless to say they will all get a thorough washing and the #2 plant will get it with added H2O2. I’m pretty sure this will be the last application in hopes she will be ready in 7-10 days.

these 100+ days for autos just take much longer then I was ever expecting.
Other than that American Pie, the longest auto I've previously grown has been 84 days.

Nev, your plants look fire, man! :Rasta:

For what it's worth, I've had several autos run well past 100 days (4 that I can remember of the top of my head but there may have been more).

It's not unusual at all.

For what it's worth, I've had several autos run well past 100 days
That worth is of great value and much appreciated GDB. I guess it let’s me know how lacking I was in the research on my end and I have no idea why I thought they would be finished around 80 days. :laughtwo:

Friday another week and these GG4 autos are 108 days old from germination today and still showing absolutely no signs whatsoever that they want to mature. They are still drinking water every other day at 2.25 gallons between them and #2 still is by far still drinking the most.

I ran out of mosquito bits a number of watering ago and hadn’t replenished them as I was sure this grow would be completed by now but the yellow sticky cards are holding their own against the gnats for now. Next grow I’m cooking the soil in the oven. I seriously don’t want this gnat issue again.

The #2 plant in my prediction will be the 1st to come down. She is the spear head pheno and is right now really packing it on. Her and the x-Runt that is the more soda can cola pheno are both really stacking it up and out.
It looks to be a toss up as to who will produce the most. #2 has a few more colas but I don’t believe quite as heavy as the smaller x-Runt. The 3rd plant Slacker took so long to get any growth that the other 3 plants had taken up any xtra room in the tent with their LST. The Slacker had to go with very little training and has just been getting bent and contorted to keep her height halfway in check with the others but she is building up nicely now.

Im still a little in shocked at how early I took the #1 plant down at 100 days and seeing now what is still in the making with these 3 still pounding it on.

A few pictures starting with #2 and a lower front view then an overhead, then the x-Runt followed by the Slacker and the happy tent family

Stay safe, be friendly and share your love

11F1D29C-822E-4CA3-A063-191E444E92D3.jpeg

59B0420C-16F7-4043-88AB-0DACD3097B86.jpeg

8A2C791B-DF5C-4347-9514-509BBB44D4EF.jpeg

49D452BA-7988-47BE-88BB-3FF123BD352D.jpeg

BBF2A071-90F8-4391-9443-F0FF2A70C398.jpeg

Those are some phat plants, Nev!

It seems that long-running autos tend to produce fat, heavy buds and it looks like you've got some.

Great work even in shambles! :Rasta:

Looks like patience will be rewarded! Beautiful autos, all three. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom