A Gorilla Glue Auto

solareclipse

hello!!! i had an accident.the cat push the pot made from glass ,i use to put cotton to gernminate seeds.i do this technique many years almost 100% success.
So,the seed was broken and found on floor but it was there 8-10 hours and was almost dry.i pick it up and put it again in cotton.
itn is a few hours and i see no more grow this white thing .i will leave it tonight all night to see if it still alive.
is it possible not to open properly this seed? It is a gorila glue the only one i have,

hello!!! i had an accident.the cat push the pot made from glass ,i use to put cotton to gernminate seeds.i do this technique many years almost 100% success.
So,the seed was broken and found on floor but it was there 8-10 hours and was almost dry.i pick it up and put it again in cotton.
itn is a few hours and i see no more grow this white thing .i will leave it tonight all night to see if it still alive.
is it possible not to open properly this seed? It is a gorila glue the only one i have,

Do not try to open the seed yourself. Just keep it on the cotton, make sure it stays moist, and hope for the best. Once it develops the taproot (the "white thing") you don't want it to dry out completely or the seedling will die.

:goodluck:

K

Do not try to open the seed yourself. Just keep it on the cotton, make sure it stays moist, and hope for the best. Once it develops the taproot (the "white thing") you don't want it to dry out completely or the seedling will die.

K
i think everything is ok..i didnt miss my only one and first time goria glue.
i saw it this morning and was half cm longer the taproot.
thanks for replying..thanks a lot

Well done, please keep us updated if you haven't started a journal as I'm waiting for the same seeds as you and green crack by fast buds...
ok!! i do have a journey going on..maybe i will keep going this journal with the new ones but i will upload some pictures here as well.
thank u guys

ok!! i do have a journey going on..maybe i will keep going this journal with the new ones but i will upload some pictures here as well.
thank u guys
If you report this journal, ask Teddy to move it, and change the name to what yer growing or something, all this info will be saved and BAM!, Ya gots a journal

hi!!!!
i have pictures of the gorilla glue but also some other autos like jack herrer auto,lsd auto and a med gom 1.0. from cbd crew
jack and gorilla are 17 days from seed.the other 2 is 10 days older.27-28 abiut.,
every foro have name of strain .

the colas u see is from sweet cheese.one of the side branch.

Hey guys... Sorry I am not update but my lap top is crash down. The gorilla is growing yet without signs of flowering .I like this coz it is getting bigger.

Learn to upload from mobile. I have a pest problem. This gorilla glue is germinate and of may. Still in veg.
What's this pest? How to kill them?

Attachments

• IMG_31072018_121632_(600_x_800_pixel).jpg
    IMG_31072018_121632_(600_x_800_pixel).jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_31072018_121618_(600_x_800_pixel).jpg
    IMG_31072018_121618_(600_x_800_pixel).jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 191
I topping her and waiting get well and bigger to get some fotos.

You need to top autos very early since they tend to flower so quickly. You don't want it going into flower before it has a chance to replace (and, then some!) what you take off. Many people advise against topping autos entirely, and TBH, I used to be one of them until I saw a couple of the growers here getting fantastic results topping them early.

Back
Top Bottom