Gorilla Glue #4 Autos In Shambles From The Start

What a pleasure it was to read (mostly your pics captioning) this journal!
That is a huge complement and thank you for coming in. I’ve been a full time troller of your journals since I’ve come to this forum. Heck I’m even smoking with the Raw Classic Black papers now and thank you for that StoneOtter.

I read you used Geoflora both Veg and Flower, in Flower. Did you do that from the beginning of flower?
on the 1st plant already harvested she received her 1st bloom nutes at 26 days from germination and was showing the beginnings of pistol development.
The other 3 were a little behind compared to #1 and received their first bloom nutes at 31 days and were also showing pistols at that time.
Neither of the two already harvested showed much for colored trichomes when cut down but they had quit on the water consumption. The two remaining still not any color to speak of so I’m just waiting for them to stop drinking.

That is a huge complement and thank you for coming in. I’ve been a full time troller of your journals since I’ve come to this forum. Heck I’m even smoking with the Raw Classic Black papers now and thank you for that StoneOtter.

on the 1st plant already harvested she received her 1st bloom nutes at 26 days from germination and was showing the beginnings of pistol development.
The other 3 were a little behind compared to #1 and received their first bloom nutes at 31 days and were also showing pistols at that time.
Neither of the two already harvested showed much for colored trichomes when cut down but they had quit on the water consumption. The two remaining still not any color to speak of so I’m just waiting for them to stop drinking.
Thank you for that! I do like those Raw papers when I combust.

So you didn't double up on the feed and go with veg and flower at the same time then? Some folks have been considering that and I was just wondering how it was going if you tried it.

So you didn't double up on the feed and go with veg and flower at the same time then?
No, it was just either veg or bloom. All 4 plants were way behind in their 1st veg feeding then later on in bloom I started feeding every 11 to 12 days other then the Mfgs suggested 14 days. They were on supplements early with fish emulsion 5-1-1 then later on with a CalMag+ 2-0-0. Pretty straight forward.

Well what a fun day. It’s Day 126 for the remaining little old maidens. But as in the joys shit happens. Last Saturday I spotted a tiny spot of bud rot on the Slacker. It was smaller then half my little finger nail. I took off a a good piece of her top maybe about 3 grams dried and tossed it.
I watered on Sunday all looked good with about a 1/2 gallon water each. Monday I took advantage didn’t really do much in the tent and had a good day out and caught some Olympics.

Tuesday morning I check the tent and pots for weight as they’ve been drinking every other day. I’m cleaning off a few older leaves I don’t like and I find another cola with Rot on the Slacker.
Next Chapter, she’s done. She lived a privileged and pampered life.

So after all that the Slacker went 126 days of 18/6 and living off Geoflora nutes.
I‘m still drying some Low & Slow in the fridge so she will have to hang dry in the closet with indirect fan air. Right now the closet is 85f and 42%. I have no idea what she will way out but she will be heavy. It will be between her and the #2 plant that’s still drying in the fridge as to who will be the heavy weight of the grow.
But don’t run off we still have the x-Runt in the tent drinking alone and having a good time.
:rollit:
Stay Safe, be Friendly and Share your:love:

DC724135-4DD9-49D3-9591-CD2BBA6551EF.jpeg

EB044157-4F71-4FE4-96D7-4DE60234B303.jpeg

890279B4-C743-4943-A503-B15CBB1095D8.jpeg

F565A211-8CA3-453E-99E3-21A894529845.jpeg

B931C040-11F9-45B8-AE01-28BA22F54141.jpeg

F5868E54-E1A3-449F-85F3-D1A148D8F54B.jpeg

Incredible haul coming off an auto! :welldone: I'm glad you caught the rot early.

Great Harvest, Nev!
Man, you grow some beautiful plants!
And your drying area looks a lot like mine, minus the junk... ;)

Incredible haul coming off an auto!
These girls have shown me nothing but love.

Man, you grow some beautiful plants!
:thanks: When all you award winning growers stop by and throw out a complement I truly get overwhelmed and humbled.
your drying area looks a lot like mine
Oh! I do have something as equal as yours.:meditate:

I'm looking forward to hearing how those different phenos are in the smoke report.
We definitely had a couple of different phenos in this grow.

Is that SP3000 running at full 300w power in there?
Yes sir. I don’t recall off hand when it got turned up to 11 but I have it in my hard copy journal. The last month or so and monitoring the lux meter I showed between 5500 - 6500 and at the end it’s been 6000 - 7500

Today’s new news
One Gorilla Glue auto still in the tent at 128 days and it’s the x-Runt. She out lasted everyone and is still drinking a 1/2 gallon of water every 2 days. She still has the mostly cloudy trichomes some clear and less with any amber. Unless otherwise suggested she will live on.

As for the #2 she went down 15 days ago with 1/2 being hang dried then jarred and 1/2 doing the Low & Slow refrigerated method. Today the L&S came out of the fridge got trimmed all into appropriate sized nugs and went into the New jars I had to run out and purchase.
I also took the hang dried #2 out of the jars cleaned them them up and reweighed the total.

It came out something like this for a finish. Prolly a bit more shaggy on the nugs and (don’t call me) Shirley more Larf in my jars then a lot of you prefer but I like to hand roll my old fashions and this makes for a good roll after a grind. Just the way I like it and I’m not to big on edibles to use it in other ways.

After the weigh in and photos I found I had a 5g stash bottle of #2 in the game room.

#2 Hang dried 99.7g
#2 Low&Slow 66.9g
#2 Play Room 05.0g
So the total of #2 dried nugs in the jars 171.6gs / 6 ozs

The weigh-in photos of #2 L&S then the breakdown of colas to nugs and the final weigh-in of the #2 Hang dried then finally the 6 ounces of #2 :laughtwo: in the jars doing The burp and cure. This is beyond what I ever dreamed they would do. So that’s two of the four down weighed and curing.

Stay Safe, be Friendly and Share your :love:

E3722637-E675-4967-A24B-B643C5BB1CCC.jpeg

D15D6783-DBAA-49C7-A5BB-21D6E3907799.jpeg

630762E1-AB63-42C9-9BC5-B1CBCA915524.jpeg

FB4307A3-685A-4E7D-8486-6E53656806E7.jpeg

Excellent results. Looking forward to hearing the smoke report and how #2 compares with #1. Insert potty humor here, Shed. I'm sure it will be better. :high-five:

Sunday August 1st and the GG auto x-Runt is 131 days today. There is still not much to speak of in ways of amber colored trichs but she is mostly cloudy. She got a lot for water yesterday as the 90+ degree weather really took it out of her. She was looking in bad shape when I got up to take care of things, very droopy and flopped over. She was actually due for a feeding but I have decided she is finished as this worn old girl will be coming down here very shortly or when I get up the motivation to take care of business. Tomorrow sounds good too.
D3E3D9CE-D5C5-4A5B-B17B-D3E6348930DF.jpeg

So for The Slacker she has been hanging in some pretty hot and low r/h and checked into her weight in on the scales at 147g. She didn’t quite match #2’s weight but far surpassed my expectations.
so with 3 plants now down with one to go the weight totals are extremely pleasing.

#1 92.6g - 3.3oz
#2 171g - 6.oz
Slacker 147g - 5.2oz
410.6g - 14.5oz

5AADAA85-00AB-4341-842C-3026D7017306.jpeg

516CDD7D-EF9F-4FA9-BFB9-D41BCD1B7124.jpeg

have found that auto's can be a problem - really not worth growing one only saves 20-30 days growing an feminized seed + bigger yields Not worth the effort --- BUT they do have their place in genetics, for small grows in a small space and small yields (sorry to all those auto growers and I have seen some auto that have monster yields)

Thank you @safeman for stopping in and checking out my feeble attempt at a grow journal. It’s very appreciated.

have found that auto's can be a problem
There is no question these autos were very unpredictable and gave me fits at times but for what I have to work with and what I received in return is very satisfying.

Beautiful chunky girls. Got me even more excited about my upcoming SP3000
Thanks so much Vet and for the SP3000 I think it will fit your space perfectly and you will absolutely love love it.

If the Slacker got dryer than #2 then it might weigh the same or more if you got it up to 62%!
I tried to keep the r/h as close as possible but the Slacker just dried so much faster. This weather has been so up and down. For everyone.

Mars kindly sent me a 50x120x190 tent to put it in too. I'll give you a tag when it gets going.
As if it were even possible I think you may be headed to a new level. :passitleft:

I’m still waiting for the last plant the x-Runt to finish drying so I can start her cure. In the meantime I took the opportunity to tear down clean and sanitize the tent and equipment inside. Fans and light removed vacuumed and cleaned. Look at the dirty exhaust fan sock after 18 weeks of operation.:thedoubletake:

I will cook up three 5gal pots of Ednas boutique organic soil in the oven and try to keep those nasty gnats out of the next grow and also prepare them with Geoflora. I hope that all gives me a better start then last time.

Still have the outdoors grow going on. I think she may be about done too. But it’s getting a little boring with no indoor garden to keep me occupied. I don’t want to start up the tent until after August and the heat in the Pacific Northwest gives in a little.
I’m sure I will do 2 DDa,s and one of something else that I still haven’t decided on.

Stay Safe, Be Friendly and Share your :love:

38B0A2AC-BBCF-4CE9-97E0-9DE77C8FDC5D.jpeg

8BA0F4AD-63D8-464E-A391-615699B2B071.jpeg

059BC74A-8DF9-4100-8A94-FB930C447BD8.jpeg

8108B66E-8F65-47D7-9664-43C72DDB3FEE.jpeg

08E7448D-5CE2-49A4-A406-BFA998A9182F.jpeg

My that tent is Fresh and Clean!

Going down the DDA rabbit hole, eh? Good luck! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom