Got robbed

Well hopefully you have it figured out now...the whole green car
and all.

If not, maybe you could narrow it down if someone knows where
your stash is hidden?

If it was out in plain site, i can't help ya.

Well things are looking up folks, I found a 1966 Ford Mustang today while I was out driving around town. I saw a 4 Sale sighn on the car, so I had to go take a look, the body looked good on the car no broken glass, and the interior was still in good shape the front seats the back seat the head liner and door panels were all in great shape no rips nothing.

I opened the hood of the car and someone put in a different motor it was not a 289. Then the guy came out of the house where the car was parked and we talked for a few, he said the motor was a 305 ford that was just put in the car not very long ago, it had headers, Elderbrock intake manifold, Elderbrock 4 barrel carb, electronic ignition, and Cragar rims.

Then I asked him how much he wanted for the car, he said it was not his car it was a friend of his that was selling it, he said make me an offer I said I would give you a thousand bucks for it. He said $2500.00 then he said he wants the car gone today and if I could get it out of his yard today he would let me have for $2000.00 I said deal.

So I got myself a pretty damn good deal on a 66-ford mustang. Ill get some pics up on it tomorrow.

I still have not found out who took my stash the quest continues.

The vin numbers match the title and the license plate, I ran the vin on the net and my Mustang was made in a Ford factory in. San Jose, CA it originally was made with a 200CC straight 6-cylinder motor. The car is number166031

I don't hang around with tweakers their bad news I avoid them like the plague.

Right now my number one suspect is my nephew

i wouldnt be surprised, because if he did it since hes family he would think you would forgive him and let it go.

The vin numbers match the title and the license plate, I ran the vin on the net and my Mustang was made in a Ford factory in. San Jose, CA it originally was made with a 200CC straight 6-cylinder motor. The car is number166031

I guess were not allowed to put up pics of our wheels anymore. my pics of my mustang were deleted.

who told u that?
can u upload them then get approval to show them?

seems ridiculous not to be able to show a car.

who told u that?
can u upload them then get approval to show them?

seems ridiculous not to be able to show a car.

tell that to 420...apparently to be able to show your car on this site it either has to be made of buds or covered in them...

Yikkes! I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you can find who it was and guilt trip them into replacing it, and helping you out around the house...Fu#ker stealing from you. NOt cool. I am sorry to hear that it was a friend too. My thoughts are with ya man.
Best of luck!

This happened to a friend of mine. He lost like 5 ounces, 3 coffie cans full of roachs, some rifles, a few handguns, a black powder handgun, some ammo, a few grow lights, and I think a few other things. He called the cops, but nothing ever turned up. The bad part is, hes 99% convinced it was his brother, because his brother lives in his car, knows his house and where he keeps his stuff, and is kinda not right in the head. Plus he didn't see him for like 3-4 months after it happened..

Anyways, I hope things turn around on you, and good things flow your direction.

lmao i love karma, recently i found out this girl i spotted a gram to and never heard from again lost her camera at a party and is blaming my 2 best friends who are twins and very wealthy to top it off lol they dont need her camera it wouldnt be good enough for them hahah but its a great example of karma it gave me a good laugh this past weekend

i have to confess that i have done that before. one day my friend told me to come over to his house and smoke a few bowls. when i got there he wasnt in sight and since he leaves hs door unlocked i went in, after waiting for awhile i passed out on his couch and got caught red handed. sour jacks and MnMs all over me, now he doesnt let me near his pantry for the mucnhies.

lucky your'e a med card holder should be easier than thing ffor us in states run by wanna be puritans to replace your meds not all tweakers are evil and bad i often have to smoke a nastier smoke that makes me geeky when i cant find
mother natures green burning meds to stop bad back from making me want to scream at publishers clearing house while they're handing me a million dollar check..
but any way the car deal sure sounds like a karmic response to the med loss ...

Back
Top Bottom