Gov's PlatinumLED Adventure With DocBud's High Brix Kit

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback and still get excited as I learn new aspects of this wonderful plant. The clones were slightly dry so I decided to give them a shot of energy and put about a cup into the big plants too.

My new Soler & Palau TD-SILENT inline fan should be here early next week and I'm excited to be able to try out a potentially better product in that role. I'm trying to hold off flowering these high brix plants until I can get one of the P300's currently over the hempy. She's got about 3-4 weeks left and I doubt I can let these go another month, so there will be some timeline conflicts there. Also, while the clones are doing extremely well, they still need a couple weeks to fill these little pots and get upcanned. At that point, I will start the colloidal silver.

Some things just take time, and while I will have to juggle some, these high brix plants should transition to flower smoothly enough in the coming weeks.

:peace::cool:

A few of the big plants' tops...

HSO Blue Dream...

BDhb_top2_12_27_14.jpg

BDhb_top3_12_27_14.jpg

...and the BF 8-Ball Kush

8bkhb_top_12_27_14.jpg

:cool:

Thanks guys, but it's only mother nature...and Doc's kit. :cool:

and a healthy dose of modesty. Your garden is spectacular mate, I know its bad to pat yourself on the back before a job is done;
but I think we all agree the job you've done, is outstanding.

Yep agree I do some BD at the moment and they looked just perfect until now.

Now they just look just good and I blame you and Doc for this :straightface: :thanks:

:ganjamon:

Prepping a nice "final update for 2014", but things are going well. Here's where I stand now. I up-canned the big plants into 7 gal pots from the 5's they were in. I had planned on putting them in 10's, but they are getting really big and I decided to put them into 7's and flip to flower. The clones aren't really like "clones" anymore. They are on their 4th and 5th nodes and going into 1 gal or 2 gal today too. They aren't being cultivated for yield really so will get flipped with the big ones too, and the CS treatment will begin immediately on two of them.

I also put 2 more P300's over the tray (yes...4 total now) and am excited to get to stage 2 on this portion of the grow. They were VERY dry last night when I was putting them in the 7's and this morning they were soooo happy. I will stake them tonight and spread them out a little and prune for flower.

I have been so time-compressed these 2 weeks, I have been reticent in updating my journal, but things are moving along nicely.

Pics coming today/tomorrow.

Happy new year gov :)

Way to go, man. Happy New Year :tokin::tokin::tokin:

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!

As I sit and watch some great college football on the first day of the year, as is my tradition, I was able to gather some pics of my little garden. I upcanned the high brix plants. I put the big ones into 7 gal Aurora pots and all the clones finally got into some proper homes. I dusted them with roots and watered them all with 1/4 transplant. They were pretty dry too so while I didn't soak them through and through, I watered them all pretty heavily down the top and up the bottom.

Today is their first day of 11/13...finally. I put the clones in their 1 gal pots in and around the big plants and there seems to be plenty of light for them. They will begin their CS regimen as soon as I can get another small sprayer. I don't want to use it for anything else once it's got CS in it.

Anyway, I think most of the pictures speak for themselves. I apologize for the blurriness in a few of them. I had the fans on and been so scattered last week I was satisfied to just get these.

movin_on_up_12_30_141.jpg

IMG_29599.JPG

IMG_295812.JPG

IMG_296110.JPG

and the hempy plant...still a few weeks left, but she's doing pretty good...

8bkHempy9_1_1_15.jpg

8bkHempy3_1_1_15.jpg

8bkHempy1_1_1_15.jpg

8bkHempy5_1_1_15.jpg

8bkHempy6_1_1_15.jpg

8bkHempy8_1_1_15.jpg

8bkHempy7_1_1_15.jpg

Here are the clones this morning...

The HSO Blue Dream

BD_clones_1_3_15.jpg

...and the 3 8bk

8bk_clones1_and_3.jpg

8bk_clone2_1_3_15.jpg

One of the Blue Dream and one of the 8bk got a dose of 50ppm CS this morning too.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom