Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

WEEK 4 FLOWER

IMG_169424.jpg
IMG_169526.jpg
IMG_169621.jpg

Growth and flowers looks outstanding! just need to fill in!

Hello HK. I noticed your "Grape Ape" in the nug of the month. I think you're going to give me some stiff competition with that beautiful color scheme you have there. :goodjob: I have also went over your grow. I like what I see. I look forward to watching the rest of your work. Looks like you really got it dialed in over there! :thumb::passitleft:
Sending positive energy :Namaste:

:peace:

Update

WEEK 5 FLOWER

image7039.jpeg
image7040.jpeg
image7041.jpeg

the swelling continues. They are really putting on sugar now and stinking up the place! One of the 8 is showing lighter green (second plant shown). I've added one garden trowel scoop of vermicompost and 3-4 scoops of the same soil mix they are all potted in to all plants for a pick me up.

CLONES

image7042.jpeg

Moved the best looking survivors (17 of 32) into dirt today. 30 days since they were pulled from the current flowering plants. Older leaves look bad but the new growth is happy. Using swick now as you can see.

MUTANTS

Here is a shot from one fan leaf showing bud development right at the node where fan leaf meets stalk. Only happens on the main stalk, none of the offshoots. Not all of the plants do it. I get 6 or so per plant that shows this trait.

image6871.jpeg

I tend to pull them early to avoid bud rot opportunities

NUGS

right at the peak of a 2 month dark & cool cure, these babies are ready for attention!

image7157.jpeg
image7158.jpeg
image7159.jpeg
image7160.jpeg
image7161.jpeg

The first two pics I used a cool white flood light
The third is no flash
The last two were shot with camera flash

I can't even tell you how much this plant smells just like fresh grape jelly!!! So yummy
I can imagine!
Wanna Try this? Dry some buds with what I deem Low and Slow about 5-8 days :)...40-45F, 45-50 (or less)rH and curing it cool and dark like you do...
...another incredible layer/dimension added to your already friggen fabulous herb! :thumb:

YMMV..especially if youre not driving what and how I drive. :rofl:

Haha exactly.

I guess I haven't really explained my cure method but I basically jar them after the first week of drying. I burp daily for the first week in jars and after I only burp once a month. Still comes out stinky and moist but no mold.

Smooth burnin after that my friend!

Haha exactly.

I guess I haven't really explained my cure method but I basically jar them after the first week of drying. I burp daily for the first week in jars and after I only burp once a month. Still comes out stinky and moist but no mold.

Smooth burnin after that my friend!

I do same, jar to cure- burp etc, after the cool, low rH dry. :thumb:

One word..... :yahoo:

Intriguing how much they change week to week. You have this all down to a science now. Excellent work. Your SWICKs are fabulous and I'm in envy of them. If I someday graduate from tent to actually room space I'm going to build them raised like that.

Good luck with the bud entry. If I were the other contestants I'd be worried. :laughtwo:

WEEK 8 FLOWER

Riding high on the wings of victory for Nug Of The Month a 4th time! Also riding high on Grape Ape which is a first win with this strain. The other wins were all with Purple Erkle. I would publicly give credit to the person who gave this strain to me from clone but I don't think I am supposed to do that, but :thanks:

Ok so it's week 8 and at some point soon I will cut the tops off all the plants then let the lower parts go one more week before official harvest.

image7971.jpeg
image7970.jpeg
image7969.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom