Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

I love this:

"I let the plants get 10" taller this time and they gave me even more beautiful buds......"

:laughtwo: As I read that I had visions of your first harvest of them and just started laughing with glee. :laughtwo:

You keep raising that barre. Just stunning results. My last run I upcanned my plants the way you do, dropping the 1-gallon right down in and letting the roots grow through the fabric pot, and was much impressed. That'll be part of my growing MO from now on. I wanted to thank you for that. :hug: :love:

Just a few totally normal buds...

image5147.jpeg
image5150.jpeg
image5148.jpeg
image5149.jpeg

image5151.jpeg

Thanks Max! Teach and learn buddy.

UPDATE!
Been a while I know but holidays and all... Had a major cold front with frost and everything! No insulation in my walls meant pissed plants. I also I waited about a week too long to transplant.

image5788.jpeg
image5789.jpeg

I still have one plant that hasn't turned around upper right corner. Not too worried about it.

:morenutes:

Looking at that group I don't think I'd worry either. :laughtwo:

FLOWER DAY 2

They have really taken to the new pots/soil/lights. Them waxy dark green leaves are stretched for the light!
image6026.jpeg

Here is a shot of my clones cut from the plants the day before flower. I don't keep a mother plant I only take clones, by the time they are ready to be transplanted I will be harvesting.
image6027.jpeg

These are four days old. They look better than my last round because I have been controlling my water temperature at 70°

Hope ya don't mind if I pull up a seat to watch how you grow award winning weed? :blunt:

WEEK 3 FLOWER

image6467.jpeg
image6468.jpeg
image6469.jpeg

No added nutrients. I water from the top once a week and top off the swick res every other day. Random fly infest recently. Normal flies though like houseflies. Odd. I'll buy yellow cards.

Back
Top Bottom