Grape Ape - 2000W - Swick Watering

NUGS

Getting down to the last half ounce of my personal stash!
image8047.jpeg

Harvest will be perfect timing!

Scared me there for a minute. Forgot about the timely harvest. :laughtwo: Unfortunately I didn't time mine quite as well, so I'll get another lesson in patience.

They sure are pretty nugs. :love:

Quick clone update, sadly only six have pulled through and out of 32 cuttings that's pretty disappointing. Going to be a one light grow next round.

Good news is that because I won Notm part of the prize pack is $150 in free seeds from two seed banks!!!

Got my goodies all picked out too!

From gorilla seeds I have 5 OG Kush. I will never forget that sweet flavor.

From crop King seeds I have 10 white cookies. White widow and Girl Scout cookies crossed, need I say more?

Can't wait to start those grows! Thank you 420 magazine!

5 of the 6 clones look phenomenal but that number 6 might be too far behind and may end up a mother.

image8148.jpeg

Just a handful :allgood:

image8149.jpeg

Here are a couple plants after the cola was removed. Moving along nicely. Harvest is on Saturday!

image8185.jpeg
image8186.jpeg
image8187.jpeg

Temps rarely dip below 75 degrees in the flower room and it gets up to 90 degrees while lights are on so all this purple is truly within the strain!

I have had cooler temps in late flower but with the coastal fog I get I cannot control temps because the bud rot kicks in hard in the final 2-3 weeks of flower and the unit exhausts heat making the room up to 93 degrees. Really wish I could do a complete closed off atmosphere but I just can't in my little shed.

Never used anything to control humidity during drying. I will run it this go around though. What is your recommendation?

I have had cooler temps in late flower but with the coastal fog I get I cannot control temps because the bud rot kicks in hard in the final 2-3 weeks of flower and the unit exhausts heat making the room up to 93 degrees. Really wish I could do a complete closed off atmosphere but I just can't in my little shed.

Never used anything to control humidity during drying. I will run it this go around though. What is your recommendation?

ive been doing what I call 'ripening'- drying slowly under cool temperatures low rH..40-50F /40-45%rH. after about 5-7 days; Im curing and burping(longer than with warm temps) in 1/2 gal Ball jars..The terpene profile that develops, is retained, and then matures..its some thing you definitely should try. :)
im going to be trying this in a frost free(humidity controlled) fridge to see if I can create a constant controllable environment :thumb:
the weed ive grown over the past 9 weeks have or will be ripened, dried and cured as described..its the best herb I've grown to date.

Back
Top Bottom