Grateful Bud's Backyard Outdoor Grow - SFV OG

She’s so pretty Grateful glad some water helped her out we are at 84 F today got burned while trying to get the bus
Hiya TC!

It's been nice here in SoCal! Warmer today - will be 82˚F. and 20% RH.

Lori And Dawn have always been . . . . fickle. The other 5 keep chugging along.
I only topped two - Tara and Cindy. Mostly because I got busy and forgot to top the others. Now I think they may be too big for topping. No worries - outside they get plenty of sun and I see lots of new potential bud sites. All are getting bushier every day.

The battle with bugs begins in earnest.

Looks like a bit of a reveg to me! Won't know for sure for a few more days for those leaves to grow out, but if it's true that means a 3 more weeks of pure veg growth. :thumb:
The two JH do not like something I’m doing. They seemed fine after the last water only feeding, but 3 days ago I gave all the plants nutes. FF big bloom and grow big, along with calmag. Soon after I noticed an increase in yellowing. This morning the yellowing is more pronounced.

I grew 2 Jack Herers indoors last summer. Jack Herer 1 was a great grow from start to finish while Jack Herer 2 seemed unhappier. Both were fed and trained the same. I never really figured out what was making her unhappy. I upped her feed and added Cal-Mag to no avail. I think some plants are just this way.

Did you ask @InTheShed ?

I grew 2 Jack Herers indoors last summer. Jack Herer 1 was a great grow from start to finish while Jack Herer 2 seemed unhappier. Both were fed and trained the same. I never really figured out what was making her unhappy. I upped her feed and added Cal-Mag to no avail. I think some plants are just this way.

Did you ask @InTheShed ?
Hi Hash Girl!

Yes very strange. The two JH started out just fine - happy as can be. The OG girls were originally not happy. Now a month later the OG girls look GREAT! The two JH look sad.
Not gonna stress tho.

Not sure what week feeding schedule you're on with the Grow Big and the Big Bloom, but they should be getting 3 tsp/gallon of each, along with the max dose of cal-mag with each feeding.

The yellowing might be coming from the heat (I suggest you get them off the concrete) as well as the revegging which might require a different strength mix.

If the yellowing doesn't spread I wouldn't worry about it.

Not sure what week feeding schedule you're on with the Grow Big and the Big Bloom, but they should be getting 3 tsp/gallon of each, along with the max dose of cal-mag with each feeding.

The yellowing might be coming from the heat (I suggest you get them off the concrete) as well as the revegging which might require a different strength mix.

If the yellowing doesn't spread I wouldn't worry about it.
Complete agreement Shed!

Yes I've been feeding those amounts.
Not gonna worry.

As far as concrete - well . . . . if I move them off the cement the only other suitable location is on grass near bushes (privet and hibiscus) - which comes with more bugs. Did I mention I hate bugs? I'll look into other options. My plan is to let them get plenty of sun early am, then by 1pm they are in shade from the patio. The concrete is cooler but they still get plenty of light.

So I was sitting out back communing with the ladies and decided to prune Lori ala Kyle Kushman style - remove about the lower third of the plant a few weeks before flower. I trimmed lower branches and then topped her as she was not as bushy as the others. Could be bad. Or it could work out. We'll see. I've done this before and seemed to work just fine.

Sitting next to Dawn who will get trimmed in a day or two.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom