Gratefulred Grow 2.0 Sonoran Desert

Well my last plant standing still hasn’t bounced back from whatever is going on. It’s been well over a week with no nutrients and I have watered less as well. Those seem to be the two big causes of this kind of leaf curling. I am still finding an occasional leafhopper here and there so there could be good ones that I’m not seeing.

I’ll harvest this week - growth and development has dropped off but I think the results will still be good.

Had a little try of the still young blue dream no. 1 last night. My worries about trichromes (see above) seemto have been mostly unnecessary . It is smooth and strong and I am interested to see how it deepens and changes as it cures.

D8C89EB0-F820-4943-8F6E-BFB42E4DFC01.jpeg
D2C05613-2C40-4760-A3D8-45495078E40C.jpeg

Well, I harvested the two big colas today at 70 days and it definitely seemed early. Even though the trichromes were looking good with some amber throughout the buds ended up looking rather young. They were a week later than its sister! I left a few branches on the plant to see how things would develop over the next week or so. Strange, this one. Any ideas oh you more experienced growers?

EC075942-5D00-43E2-92BA-512829CD48AD.jpeg

Well, I harvested the two big colas today at 70 days and it definitely seemed early. Even though the trichromes were looking good with some amber throughout the buds ended up looking rather young. They were a week later than its sister! I left a few branches on the plant to see how things would develop over the next week or so. Strange, this one. Any ideas oh you more experienced growers?

EC075942-5D00-43E2-92BA-512829CD48AD.jpeg
Which one is that from, the blue dream you showed above? Wish I could help you with what was going on with it but I have no clue. Have you tried posting in the help forums? It would be nice to know what caused that for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom