Second Outdoor Desert Autoflower In Arizona

Congratulations Tommy! Neatly trimmed and really frosty! Already making plans for next spring? :)
Yea..autos lol. That was a looonnngg summer lol.

Trimmed bud next to yet to harvest bud.
Hey TB, nice to see your harvest. They look great!

I pulled the big buds out of the fridge yesterday at 69% to start burping down.
Good plan. That’s what I did with my last harvest. Ya definitely don’t want them to get too dry.

Well…long overdue update. It took a month to burp down to 62. Seemed a little long but I was also out of town for a week towards the end of that so really it was only 3 weeks of burping. I got 2.2 oz of the big buds. Already smoked on it a few times while it was drying and I’m happy with it, and it didn’t taste to bad for not being cured.

Still haven’t made the bubble hash with the 3 gallon bags of the rest of the medium/small buds. It’s chillin in the freezer. I vacuum sealed it so hopefully it will be ok. The chickens ended up getting the rest of the small buds left on the plant, as I was done fucking with it at that point :laughtwo::laughtwo: I don’t think I will do another summer grow, but at least I know it can be done:cheesygrinsmiley: It’s just a pain in the ass!!!

Since I am a lover of growing things, I have, for now, moved on to growing another kind of medicine that takes up much less space and resources. I will still check in occasionally and will be back in the spring with another round of autos! Until then…happy growing all!!

Was wondering where you were. Beautiful medicine you have there. Good luck in your new growing adventure!

NTH
I’ve been dropping in now and then but haven’t posted. Thank you!

Your chickens probably have the most balanced endocannabinoid system in your entire county. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hahaha! I wonder if their eggs will be medicine as well
Do tell…….if you want.
View media item 1849175First 2. Hopefully will have more soon as I get it dialed in. My hubby has been microdosing for depression and it’s been amazing, so I thought I’d give growing them a try.

Enjoy the smoke. See you in the spring. I plan on outdoor autos too
Thanks. Yeah, I don’t know that I’ll do photos again here. Too hot and too much work when it’s too hot!!

Agreed It seems spring time autos best for the desert. The natural environment too harsh in summer. I'm already planning on 6 outdoors in the spring. I'll start a little sooner this year to avoid heat at the end of grow
Sounds like a good plan. Have you decided when you’re starting them? Are you going to start then indoors or just straight outside?

Sounds like a good plan. Have you decided when you’re starting them? Are you going to start then indoors or just straight outside?
Planning on sprout inside just till they get passed seedling. I plan to start a little earlier. So they finish near end of May before the real heat arrives. So I'll probably sprout seeds mid Feb. What strains is still spinning in my head

Planning on sprout inside just till they get passed seedling. I plan to start a little earlier. So they finish near end of May before the real heat arrives. So I'll probably sprout seeds mid Feb. What strains is still spinning in my head
I’d be interested to hear what you have to choose from. Or what you’re thinking about getting? Maybe if we start around the same time we would be able to compare notes?

What I have left in my stash for autos to try is OG Kush, true purple haze, and Jack Herer. And then I still have two of the Pebbles Pranks which is a Girl Scout cookie x fruity pebbles cross which I’d like to try earlier as well. Mine finished up when it was too hot last time. I was supposed to get a Girl Scout cookies auto too but they didn’t send it in my order.

I’d be interested to hear what you have to choose from. Or what you’re thinking about getting? Maybe if we start around the same time we would be able to compare notes?

What I have left in my stash for autos to try is OG Kush, true purple haze, and Jack Herer. And then I still have two of the Pebbles Pranks which is a Girl Scout cookie x fruity pebbles cross which I’d like to try earlier as well. Mine finished up when it was too hot last time. I was supposed to get a Girl Scout cookies auto too but they didn’t send it in my order.
I don't know exact strains. Gonna do some research. I want 2 sativa dominant 2 indica dominate(I have 2 northern lights for that) and then 2 50/50

Back
Top Bottom