GreenKitty's 2nd Grow - Shining Silver Haze by RQS - CFL - Soil

I can't believe this.... The lights fell and they burned parts of some leaves... I was in shock because I instantly though "OMG the LSTs! Please let none of the branches be broken T_T" None of them were.

I was shocked and I just wanted to fix everything so I didn't take pictures, I'll show how she is now later on today but I decided to cut the badly damaged/burned areas, she's already using energy on recovery from the deficiency, I rather she just scar over the cut areas than use even more energy trying to fix them.

The worst is on top guys... All the little leaves that were still little and were growing were burned, so I tried to FIM it, later on today I'll show what I took and how she is.

Really sad about this... She was recovering so well and on her way to become a great plant and the freaking lights fell... :(

Don't sweat it yet! I bet it will shrug it off, I have been doing a lot of chopping on a couple of clones as an experiment, and they always bounce right back.

It's happened to me before too green kitty. Good thing you use cfl's or it coulda been worse. Theyll bounce back. Especially since its a photoperiod and not an autoflower (not pressed on time) just keep doin what you're doin

Thanks guys. Yeah I think she will. And yes smithy, thank god it's not an auto, like this she'll just grow until I flip her and she has all the time she needs. And yes being cfls it didn't catch fire or anything ^^

I'll just have to wait and see how she reacts to this early FIM, hopefully it was well done and she'll give off some nice branches.

These are the ones I took yesterday and was going to post before I hit the bed like a rock and fell asleep xD

WP_000739.jpg
WP_0007381.jpg
WP_000737.jpg

She happily keeps growing, even today, the FIM worked and I should have pictures of that later today :) You can see the things I cut from some leaves and still some burned parts. But you can also see how she's recovered from the deficiency!

Hey there, Lady Groot has been growing her little branches, there are now 10 of them! And the FIM might make more :)

Here's the FIM

WP_000742.jpg

Her from the sides:

WP_0007411.jpg
WP_000743.jpg
WP_000744.jpg

And from the top:

WP_0007401.jpg

She would be with a perfect aspect if it wasn't from the lights falling, but oh well, she's certainly showing that she's ready to fight whatever comes her way and me too! :)

Hey guys, Lady Groot is doing great! It's day 30! So 4th week!

She's had some great growth I think I'm half a week off until I put her into flower, so in the beginning of week 5 :)

I took the big fan leaves off to give more light to what really matters, the fan leaves were making the leaves on the main branches not grow, because she thought she didn't need more, so I took them off and now this will give full light to the branches and she'll need to make them stronger, I want strong branches, because with strong branches come better buds. You tell me if I did a big mistake or not, but like this she has much better light penetration and I think it'll be a good thing for her.

WP_000750.jpg
WP_000752.jpg
WP_000753.jpg

And this is how the FIM looks:

WP_000755.jpg

wow already 4th week, time flies.

looks healthy and vibrant :bravo:

prunning some leaves that were hiding light was the correct choise, as your girl progresses and gets taller you can clean her up again from leaves and branches that don't get and will not get light in the whole run, that way you transfer energy to upper branches more efficiently.

it's called lollipopping you won't have troubles performing that method its super easy and only takes common sense :ganjamon:

great job keep it green :volcano-smiley:

Hey guys, some changes on Lady Groot.

First I flushed her to clean any salts and then fed her with a higher dose, she's been a good feeder, she likes more nutes than my auto.

Then I had to make a decision, she was getting too high and there were 4 more branches coming off the FIM, so I took the FIM out, I think I already have enough main branches that are going to grow big and strong and have big buds.

WP_000769.jpg
WP_000768.jpg
WP_000765.jpg
WP_000767.jpg
WP_000770.jpg

I also added some more LSTs and adjusted the old ones, She's on her way to be a wide plant which is what I want her to be :)

I'm very happy with her growth, she's been in 12/12 for about 3 days I think so no signs of flowering yet, but in a week or so I'll probably see something ^^

EDIT: Also look at how the branches are all wide and allow lots of light penetration, that's really good, because in a month she'll need all the space for all the side branches and the main branches to have good light for more fatter buds :) I think this one is going to be a great one :) I just hope I haven't turned her into flower too soon, I think I haven't, but you guys can chip in with your opinion :3

Back
Top Bottom