GreenKitty's 2nd Grow - Shining Silver Haze by RQS - CFL - Soil

It wouldn't hurt to spread those CFLs out a bit. The plant will be happier. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I'd suggest adding more light. I'd run six 23 watters over that one. They really love light at this stage.

:Namaste:

It wouldn't hurt to spread those CFLs out a bit. The plant will be happier. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I'd suggest adding more light. I'd run six 23 watters over that one. They really love light at this stage.

:Namaste:

I'll spread the lights but I don't think I can get another 2 bulbs right now :/ But I'll try to add some more light when I can :)

I love how perfectly your fan hangs :rofl::rofl:

+reps for thinkin' about that, I would have gotten high and set up the most intricate contraption to hold her up... until I failed to mny times to continue on :rofl:

The Lady is lookin' great, awesome job!

I love how perfectly your fan hangs :rofl::rofl:

+reps for thinkin' about that, I would have gotten high and set up the most intricate contraption to hold her up... until I failed to mny times to continue on :rofl:

The Lady is lookin' great, awesome job!

I initially did this on my last grow because I didn't have enough space, now I just kept going with it xD

Nice to see you jumping in with a photo strain grow! Very cool, and the strain sounds great, 75% Sativa? I love it!

I grew one from Royal Queen before, it was really easy and fun to train and grow. I think you're going to love this one, you can Veg as long as you want :D

Good luck and have fun on the grow, and keep up the LST, you're doing great :Namaste:

Nice to see you jumping in with a photo strain grow! Very cool, and the strain sounds great, 75% Sativa? I love it!

I grew one from Royal Queen before, it was really easy and fun to train and grow. I think you're going to love this one, you can Veg as long as you want :D

Good luck and have fun on the grow, and keep up the LST, you're doing great :Namaste:

Great to see you here Antics :) She's in flower now, she's doing well and I'll put up some photos later today :3

Here's today's update:

WP_000796.jpg
WP_000797.jpg
WP_0007991.jpg

That thing on the right side? Strawberries :)

WP_000795.jpg

Wow, just went through the entire journal. Looks very nice and I like the clean grow room you keep.

- will definitely be subbing.

All the best to your silver girl

Welcome, thanks for reading it all <3

She is looking beautiful now Kitty!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: awesome growing, she will be a beaut with buds on her!

Thanks :) She looks so perfect, like nothing wrong ever happened, except it did ^^ And yeah I can't wait to just start seeing some pistils, being a photo I'm really looking forward to see how long it takes to start seeing flowering signs.

EDIT: Just in case anyone is wondering, that on the side, I said it's strawberries, but it it's not a cannabis strain, it really just is strawberries, the fruit xD

lookin' healthy and vibrant, great job :thumb:

this is a great journal to study, so many things that had my curiosity

from the big medium to the cfl grow, im still amazed at how healthy this plant turned out

definitely going to re-evaluate some things after this haze is done

i've learned so much from this

even tho i'm sorry for the misfortunes that you stumbled on i must say it was a great lesson to observe

i'm sure you, being a positive person, see it all as a lesson rather than a misfortune aswell

thanks for the journey and best of luck, i hope nothing else disrupts your peace.

Haze's are said to be difficult to grow, so props to you for raising such an attractive young lady! I will give a Haze strain a shot someday, hopefully something that is or pretty close too 100% Sativa...

Obviously it didn't come without frustration (referencing the problems you experienced earlier in this Journal), but you adapted like an experienced grower and now you can't even tell there was anything wrong with her! Very good job, excited to see the flowers this girl produces. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Haze's are said to be difficult to grow, so props to you for raising such an attractive young lady! I will give a Haze strain a shot someday, hopefully something that is or pretty close too 100% Sativa...

Obviously it didn't come without frustration (referencing the problems you experienced earlier in this Journal), but you adapted like an experienced grower and now you can't even tell there was anything wrong with her! Very good job, excited to see the flowers this girl produces. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you so much! I went with a haze strain and I didn't even know they were more difficult ^^ I just read what it said on the RQS page about it and I was like "this seems like a fun strain for my partner, and it's something stronger too, let's make some good quality, potent weed and see if he likes it" and that was pretty much it xD

I have to say though, that I do notice so many different things moving from an auto to a photo, the ruderalis on the auto makes them look a bit less... I don't know what word to use, but I like the look of this one more!

And I can't want to see some pistils, I'm starting to worry a little bit, she's been in flower for 2 weeks and nothing yet :/

Also it's day 48 which puts her almost at the 7th week. (just keeping track)

Thank you so much! I went with a haze strain and I didn't even know they were more difficult ^^ I just read what it said on the RQS page about it and I was like "this seems like a fun strain for my partner, and it's something stronger too, let's make some good quality, potent weed and see if he likes it" and that was pretty much it xD

I have to say though, that I do notice so many different things moving from an auto to a photo, the ruderalis on the auto makes them look a bit less... I don't know what word to use, but I like the look of this one more!

And I can't want to see some pistils, I'm starting to worry a little bit, she's been in flower for 2 weeks and nothing yet :/

Also it's day 48 which puts her almost at the 7th week. (just keeping track)

That's awesome! Well you've done a great job, I am looking for some 1:1 THC:CBD strains to grow that my girlfriend can smoke and not have her anxiety effected by. Pre-98 Bubba lookin pretty good :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyways, since she is mostly Sativa her stretch at the beginning of flower will last about 3 to 4 weeks, so pistils will probably start poppin' out a little later than an Indica Dom and wayyy later than an Auto. I'm just speculating so someone else can feel free to stop by and put in their input.

Back
Top Bottom