Greetings from Finland, where weed is strong and liquor even stronger

ROADKiLL POTHEAD

Here there and every where ! Never stop growing ...
Greetings from country that will be smoke free in 2030... Loving the fact that booze is sold only in special stores called A L K O, weed is 20€ a gram and still funland is growing one of the best quality Jamaica ding-dong I've smoked so far, never had dab so far & been toking spliffs almost 20-years !

Love & grease: ROADKiLL pothead:passitleft:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ROADKiLL POTHEAD

Have you ever thought about growing your only Meds/weed?
Would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Here there and every where ! Never stop growing ...
Greetings from country that will be smoke free in 2030... Loving the fact that booze is sold only in special stores called A L K O, weed is 20€ a gram and still funland is growing one of the best quality Jamaica ding-dong I've smoked so far, never had dab so far & been toking spliffs almost 20-years !

Love & grease: ROADKiLL pothead:passitleft:
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family @ROADKiLL POTHEAD. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome::circle-of-love::party::cheer::theband:

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: I hope mix your weed and liquor thats the ultimate couch lock for me 🤣 strong enough to take any man down!

What's your faverote strain and faverote drink?

Welcome to @420! Just out of curiosity’s how much is 20£ in dollars or pounds?
I am talking about EUROs, I think 20dollars is around 16€ to 18€... Now days EURO.CRACK is going up and down because this Ukraine never ending war with Russia. That's also why all the growing equipment are now days ABSOLUTELY crazy prices. For example I paid fo this pretty cheap, but reliable Romanian PH meter, was before the war around 18€, now the price is at the local grow shop 28€! But it is what it is...

Sorry for late reply my fellow Slow Head! Had to have a break from the life for a while :peacetwo:

Take care and have good one for the year 2024!

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: I hope mix your weed and liquor thats the ultimate couch lock for me 🤣 strong enough to take any man down!

What's your faverote strain and faverote drink?
Thank you my fellow Slow Head! And Sorry for late reply... :peacetwo:

I like my smoke to be more indica dominant, strains like Afgan Kush, Og Kush and Sensi Star are the ones I prefer :high-five: when it comes to liquor, I prefer Fernet Branca ! It's like juice of Gods !

Have a good year 2024 !

Thank you my fellow Slow Head! And Sorry for late reply... :peacetwo:

I like my smoke to be more indica dominant, strains like Afgan Kush, Og Kush and Sensi Star are the ones I prefer :high-five: when it comes to liquor, I prefer Fernet Branca ! It's like juice of Gods !

Have a good year 2024 !
All good brother. I'm about to search for a strong Afghan to use for breeding 👌 foundation to a lot of what we smoke today!

All good brother. I'm about to search for a strong Afghan to use for breeding 👌 foundation to a lot of what we smoke today!
Spot on ! Wish you all my Slow Head luck with pheno hunting :headbanger: :peacetwo:

I'm really interested of all these new SUPER STRONG strains that has been coming lately, but still I would say that it's not about how strong the smoke is, it's about what suitable for me. TBH I really do not care about all these strains that supposed to be bad ass smoke and fast to flower and laadi daadi daa. Some of the best smoke I ever had has been these "old school" strains, grown by older fellow Slow Heads for years and years.

When people trying to take over the nature, it has already been proven that it leads to messy arse end. Me and my fellow Slow Heads has noticed how different beans are today compare when there was only few options, from few companies to buy regular beans with good genetics. Now days beans that supposed to be neat and reliable as it comes to growing are so unpredictable IMO ! Some will sprout, some will die before even born, some grow mutants, some will not grow at all and maybe if lucky there is one or two to worth growing.

Sorry for rant ! But I will stay with familiar companies and with regular seeds. As long as there is not reliable fellow Slow Head who can hit me with nice clones every now and then...

Let year 2024 be full of positive energy for you my fellow Slow Head! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom