Greetings from the 70's

Finalylegal

Hi all. California just legalized recreational use and some of us old folks who haven't enjoyed for decades are in culture shock. Today I visited a grow store and was overwhelmed with the variety of fertilizers, equipment and peripherals available. Even the lingo was foreign. I ended up with a 450W led with veg and bloom switches, two 3 gallon grow bags, ocean forest soil, veg, grow, bloom plant foods from same manufacturer as the soil and a 24hr timer. The first time I grew a plant was in the 70's with a bag of miracle grow and a 5 gal bucket...that's it. And the seed was from a nickle bag of mersh purchased in my autoshop class:) (mersh is short for commercial. Stems and seeds mostly but it did the trick) Thanks to all the experienced growers for the threads and pics I've been drooling over for the last few days while waiting for a small package from CropKings. How long does it take to arrive to Cali. if anyone has ordered from here? Cheers...have a green day.
:thumb:

Oh boy can I identify! I recently decided to do this as well. e. These great people have helped me so much I cannot keep track of it. I am almost ready to start my first grow out of Autos as a blind person. I so remember the Thai and Buddha sticks Michohacan, all the rainbow colors of Columbia and quite a few more. The game is quite different now. Ask any question... You will get an answer.
Just relax, enjoy and may God bless. :welcome:

do not mess with a dragon,
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

Back
Top Bottom