GreneLeaf - Soil Blue Dream & Buds - 2011

There not cheep by any means...the 2 cost me about 11 big ones. 4 something for the 230 and 7 something for the 300. But I took into account I don't need any cooling equipment or any special electrical wiring or ballasts ..ya know the stuff you need for the bigger hot lights. So it's a trade off. Another thing...LED's hardly ever burn out...they last a long time and use a lot less power. I can let you know where to pick em up if you want just shoot me a pm.

yeah i have been researching them for a bit now, that price range is way outta my reach right now, but thanks for the info all the same:high-five:

I hear that...It is a bit on the high side. Hope I can get my moneys worth from it which hopefully is also on the high side.

ru...sure it's ok to ask but I don't have any spots left...sorry...I found a site where I could list myself and filled that spot in a couple a days. Your the second person looking for a caregiver, I fixed it so I don't waste anyone's time.

My first go around turned out good except for the SD strain..it was the best looking but didn't have any kick at all...smelt like hay...it was weird.
I'm dealing with the 2nd generation which is having an issue of tall with most all the large bottom leaves falling off. So I've been harvesting the ones below to get rid of them so I can concentrate on the 3rd generation which I'm toppin to make them short and bushy. I'll get some pic and start a new thread.
Thanks for askin.

First generation...Harvested

000_00321.jpg

000_00332.jpg

tall lanky 2nd generation:

000_00381.jpg

3rd generation

000_00391.jpg

Looking forward to your 2nd and 3rd. Maybe the first run was during the Summer time it smells like hay with less potency. Winter grows always push out dank buds, very frosty and smells up the whole house with one nug.

When you say generation, do you mean F1,F2,F3 or just means a new set of seeds from the same strain?

12, some from new seeds and some clones from the first generation. the first group was the summer crop...a lot of the 2nd group lost it's lower leaves and turned out real tall and no leaves..don't know what the problem is or was...buds are turning out ok but real skimpy on the quantity. I think it's the crap in some generic Home Depot potting soil we ended up using. Doing a lot more topping on the 3rd round...their coming up much smaller and bushier. Now if I can get the bottom leaves to stop turning yellow and dropping off I'll be back in business. I'll try and get some pic's b-4 I knock the yellow ones off.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom