Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

420-magazine-mobile374195952.jpg
switching to bloom tonight. 3 female and 1 male Ambrosia by Jordon of the islands. Indica/ sativa mix. Supposed to be 7-8 weeks in flower.
RedHector

Orange mites won't cause you any trouble. I kind of like those little things.

Yeah... I'm over it. My grow has been really looking good and then two kinds of bugs show themselves in one day. Amazing what a good nights sleep will do. There are no bugs on the plants themselves so I'm blessed so far.

As in life, it's just better sometimes to NOT know the real skinny. Now I do. It is what it is.

Thanks Weas

Just to play devils advocate, a bunch of knowledgeable growers claim that there is no chance of buying a quality bag of soil and having it invested with mites, apparently before its bagged it goes through some sort of process. I don't know this for a fact, just something I've read here, wish i had a link for you but i can't remember the thread. Bugs travel on us and our animals and get around crazy easy. Hope you get it under control, happy growing!

Just like there's no chance of buying spinach that has E. coli? You or they may be right, but the fact that I bought a brand new bag of ocean forest and applied it as top dressing to my plants in flower and they ended up with 2 kinds of bugs is just too much to be coincidence. Also, my plants in veg which are no more than 4' away from my flower tent show no signs of bugs... either kind.

I'll never know. But you are spot on about bug travel, and since I sleep with my girls and my dogs love to come in and smell the plants, my environment isn't ideal.

I'm still not going to use FFOF again. I'm going with Docs High Brix. Love the idea of the mineral amendments reducing or eliminating pests and the results for an organic grow are awesome. I grow for oil to treat myself, family and friends with a variety of health issues and disease so it just makes sense.

Thanks for you input!

Doob

I believe I flipped to 12/12 like one day before the official flip. Anyways he's my buds in the process of really hitting the gym ..
420-magazine-mobile1266868923.jpg
420-magazine-mobile299762734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2128651628.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great nigh!

These are the autos. They are on day 56 total and 23 of flower I think (going off first pistils) I did a little lst and cleaned up yellowing leaves. Other than that, not much else.

Group photo
420-magazine-mobile746018736.jpg

I will take some individual pics of the dark angels tomorrow when the lights come on. (11am on and 11pm off)

I did one with fimming and lst, i did another using mainline technique, and I let one grow natural until the lower branches allmost caught up with the main one so i cut the main one down and fimmed all the others that caught up.

These are a few days ago
420-magazine-mobile78309338.jpg

420-magazine-mobile808288239.jpg

I'll never know. But you are spot on about bug travel, and since I sleep with my girls and my dogs love to come in and smell the plants, my environment isn't ideal.

I don't know i don't buy spinach Lol, but anyway your a brave Man! Once i started growing the dogs were no longer allowed to enter the bedroom, and i try to be the only person in the room when my cabinet door is open and I'm fidgiting with the girls. Don't know much about docs but heard good things, Good luck!

I don't know i don't buy spinach Lol, but anyway your a brave Man! Once i started growing the dogs were no longer allowed to enter the bedroom, and i try to be the only person in the room when my cabinet door is open and I'm fidgiting with the girls. Don't know much about docs but heard good things, Good luck!

Brave? No, I'm too old to consider myself brave. I'm stoooopid! But hey, I'm also a patient man and as long as the only problem I run into is picking pug hairs off sticky buds, I'll consider my grow a success!

Best of luck to you as well!

I believe I flipped to 12/12 like one day before the official flip. Anyways he's my buds in the process of really hitting the gym ..
420-magazine-mobile1266868923.jpg
420-magazine-mobile299762734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2128651628.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great nigh!
Nice buds, Luke, good and frosty :thumb:

Good morning friends ;)
Wanda moved into her new digs today, and is roomies with a couple clones. I took the Sensi Star from the main flower tent, and it is spending 24-48 hours of darkness until chop. Wanda took her place. Right after the move, she got 4 liters of water with CalMag + and terpinator. Also turns out that she is almost the same height as the White Berry Clone that is beside her in her new home. :)
Pic of her in new home to come shortly.

Day 34 Flower

DSCF61761.JPG

DSCF61771.JPG

Good morning friends ;)
Wanda moved into her new digs today, and is roomies with a couple clones. I took the Sensi Star from the main flower tent, and it is spending 24-48 hours of darkness until chop. Wanda took her place. Right after the move, she got 4 liters of water with CalMag + and terpinator. Also turns out that she is almost the same height as the White Berry Clone that is beside her in her new home. :)
Pic of her in new home to come shortly.

Day 34 Flower

DSCF61761.JPG

DSCF61771.JPG
Good morning. Girls are looking good.

Back
Top Bottom