Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

Check this nug out ....
420-magazine-mobile64656590.jpg

I think Twox said it was slurricane
Holy crap Phil. Never seen so much frost in my life! Beautiful :bravo:

I've tried to do it can't on the mobile app.... but I turned it on on the web view but never post that way .
You can just go to the web view and copy your thread then come back to mobile and paste it

I have a desktop computer I can do it on but not sure what I do when I get to my journal how do I share my link ?

How do I do that ? Sorry if that is a dumb question it's early and I just smoked lol always toke with my coffee !!
You can check out the link at the bottom of my sig :)

Okay I think I put it in my signature can someone check and see if it's right lol please and thank you and if not I just post link here !
You got it right. The link works. You can keep it like it is, or you can modify it to say the name of your journal. It's not really hard, but helps if you know html a bit.
But don't worry too much, your link will get people there as is :)
Goo job Megsy :bravo:

You got it right. The link works. You can keep it like it is, or you can modify it to say the name of your journal. It's not really hard, but helps if you know html a bit.
But don't worry too much, your link will get people there as is :)
Goo job Megsy :bravo:

Thanks Snarly and yea I do not know too much about HTML :( always wanted to learn to design web pages and stuff but never did and as long as it will bring you all there then I'm glad !

420-magazine-mobile1373051806.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1576899084.jpg

Looks like a calcium deficiency to me.... if you give cal mag then could be a lockout situation .... is the ph good?? Drainage good??

I do see some burnt tips from too much nutes ... I'm guessing you are locked out in the soil ...

I don't use calmag being that , I have gypsum in the soil for calcium and it hasn't had any lockouts that im known of the first def , really to ever show There about 5 weeks old but i have some egg shells in vinegar that I'm going to try and spray it with and see what happenes .

....never heard of that

I don't use calmag being that , I have gypsum in the soil for calcium and it hasn't had any lockouts that im known of the first def , really to ever show There about 5 weeks old but i have some egg shells in vinegar that I'm going to try and spray it with and see what happenes .

What's the soil PH??

I never did before either ... but when I was in different soil last run it went all crazy but I fixed it ... and switched nutes ..the general organics go box keeps everything right around 6.2 it's ready to roll out the bottle

I never did before either ... but when I was in different soil last run it went all crazy but I fixed it ... and switched nutes ..the general organics go box keeps everything right around 6.2 it's ready to roll out the bottle

And I'm Using BioBizz Starter Pack (Grow, Bloom, TopMax,BioHeaven, And RootJuice) But I'll Run About 1 gallon of plain water through it and let it dry out and see what happenes

Back
Top Bottom