Growers Wanted For Sponsored Journals - MightyGrow

Ohh boy the first vote is in for swiss cheese ok i got one for the cheese marked down come on folks we need some more input here lol thank you pw for the first vote

Gotta love the cheese!

Gotta love the cheese!
Yea i got alil white board here with the strain names on em an i will be putting alil mark nex 2 each one as some one picks whatever one lol amd then when i get all my stuff to start this grow ill tally up the marks and then whatever one has the most is the one ill do but yea im pretty excited about these strains i got sum pretty tastey flavors coming up soon what im really excited about is my 2 new autos dark devil and red poison well my photo black domina has me pretty pumped too i cant lie actually i jus started germing a black domina and a shoreline last nite lol gotta keep my veg area full at all tymes so my flower tent can stay full at all tymes lol

I'm gonna keep it interesting and give my vote to the Afghan. May the best strain win! (Like we aren't gonna try to grow every single seed we get our hands on hahaha)
Oh man lol i no im always tryn to get mre strains goin lol i wish i had more room so i cud grow more lol

I don't need anything too big. Just like an airplane hanger or shopping mall. And a small seed container, like a Buick Skylark.

exactly not to big but just enuf to help lol :rofl:

shit that would be enough to help the middle east lol

Oh gdp sounds excellent too!

Well i have

Reg night nurse x2
Reg grand daddy purp. X2

Some crosses
TGM REG x30
Blueberry x huckleberry x platinum cookies x trainwreck chronic.

GT REG x30
Northern lights x Hashplant x trainwreck chronic

AK17 REG x30
Obama kush x kendo purps x trainwreck chronic and maybe some purple urkle. Lol the breeder couldnt remember.

Cheese femx4

Afghan fem x4
149576608736817521664.jpg

I really want to do GDP and NN, take clones to breed for a bed time strain and grow out the seeds in mighty grow but who can say if i even have one female in my 4 seeds and for that reason i think i should stick to fem. The 3 crosses are reg and also F1 so unstable. So that leave me with afghan or cheese. Cheese bulks up but the high is alright and Afghan doesnt seem to be a show boat but from what i remember it was good for night time.

So im thinking afghan..

ok so I was told that you guys wanted me to post it up here the link to my grow journal is in my sig the very bottom one the mighty grow madness one is my current journal well for the sponsored grow anyway

Mighty Grow Madness Autos & Photos Blazes Sponsored Grow Current

ok so that is the link to my new sponsored grow journal if any one would like to follow along or give any pointers if they see me doing something wrong or that could be done better if you know something please speak up and say something anyway just wanted to give the link :Namaste:

Hey guys! I want to thank everyone here that has inquired about doing a grow journal with the MightyGrow product line. I had lots of folks email me that were interested and I appreciate all of you. I am proud to announce the three growers that will be doing the sponsored journals:
@bedroomfarmers
@Bloodguy
@Blazinjones

Congrats Guys! I hope you are as excited about this as I am!

I have provided links to their member pages so that you guys can follow along with their journals and see how MightyGrow performs for them.

I am very excited to get this started and see what you guys can cultivate with MightyGrow! Thanks again for all the participation! See you guys in the Journals! :thanks:

I'm a few days late I guess . haha. Congrats to those who were picked, look forward to seeing what these products can do.

I'm a few days late I guess . haha. Congrats to those who were picked, look forward to seeing what these products can do.

Yeah just a little late haha sorry, but thank you for your interest. I hope that you will follow along with the sponsored journals to see how our products perform. If you are interested in growing with my products you can access our website for purchase in my signature. Hope to see you in the journals. :thanks:

Hey cult, ill be doing my mighty grow in a coco perlite mix. I may use grow stones instead of perlite if mighty grow doesnt mind. Depending on how mighty grow affects ph Ill use soil acidifier top dressed as my ph down unless l need to go up.

Thanks DA! Ill throw up a link to my journal once i get the stuff in

Hope to get the organic quality with hydroponic growth! Im sure mightygrow will make my living organic coco much easier then all the amendments ive been using but organic coco works! Aside from my k def. Ill keep an eye out for that
Bring it !! Hope that stuff works !! Good luck buddy !! Keep it green !! Where can I read about their products ?

Bring it !! Hope that stuff works !! Good luck buddy !! Keep it green !! Where can I read about their products ?

Check out my signature. Got some info on the site and check the videos out on our about page. Hope you follow along with the journals!

Back
Top Bottom