Growers Wanted For Sponsored Journals - MightyGrow

Are these products available in the UK? I'm currently looking into soils that contain more microbial life and "good stuff" that brings the soil to life. I'd be interested in trying these products myself. Being a UK grower can come with major Botrytis issues and the fact your California mj grower said it helps build disease resistance interests me. Can they be purchased in the UK yet?

Are these products available in the UK? I'm currently looking into soils that contain more microbial life and "good stuff" that brings the soil to life. I'd be interested in trying these products myself. Being a UK grower can come with major Botrytis issues and the fact your California mj grower said it helps build disease resistance interests me. Can they be purchased in the UK yet?

Kush, Thank you for your interest in our products. We do not currently ship to the UK, but are working on a plan for international sales.

Hey i would love to do a sponsored grow with your products. I grow in coco/perlite. I am coming to the end of my first journal and would love if you see what i have going on. I havent had to many issues and plants are super healthy. I hope you consider me. Pinos Thunderpaws coco/perlite. Look up the journal please. Thanks and hope to hear back soon. Also gonna follow the great growers you have already selected. Thanks!!

Hey i would love to do a sponsored grow with your products. I grow in coco/perlite. I am coming to the end of my first journal and would love if you see what i have going on. I havent had to many issues and plants are super healthy. I hope you consider me. Pinos Thunderpaws coco/perlite. Look up the journal please. Thanks and hope to hear back soon. Also gonna follow the great growers you have already selected. Thanks!!

I have all the growers that I need right now, sorry. I will keep you in mind for the future if needed. Definitely follow the grow journals that are just getting underway. If you like what you see and want to try them, our website is in my signature where you can purchase what these growers are using. Thanks for the inquiry.

Yes it is all organic!
And will I need any additives, other than whatever I will be using for insect control ? And will I need to buy more of mighty grow during this outside grow. 6 lbs. sounds like a lot !! We live on fixed income, and every $ counts !! Thanks for the quick response !!:surf:

And will I need any additives, other than whatever I will be using for insect control ? And will I need to buy more of mighty grow during this outside grow. 6 lbs. sounds like a lot !! We live on fixed income, and every $ counts !! Thanks for the quick response !!:surf:

slowpuffer, The only additive I recommend powdered Dolomite lime. If you want to email me and discuss, my email is in my signature. Would be happy to answer any questions you have. Thanks!

I would love to give the MightyGrow Organics a try. However, I grow outdoor. Is this ok?

Absolutely! Check out our website in my signature. You can purchase there. Feel free to email me if you have any questions!

sign me up

I'm interested.

I have all the growers that I need right now, sorry. I will keep you in mind for the future if needed. Definitely follow the grow journals that are just getting underway, the links are in my signature. If you like what you see and want to try them, our website is in my signature where you can purchase what these growers are using. Thanks for the inquiry.

Back
Top Bottom