Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

I don't even want to say this cause I know there is a remark coming incoming for it.....but Chris, your leaves are so much bigger than the ones on mine. All my leaves are like miniature leaves

I don't even want to say this cause I know there is a remark coming incoming for it.....but Chris, your leaves are so much bigger than the ones on mine. All my leaves are like miniature leaves
Yeah, but how big are your buds?

The buds aren't huge but damn it to hell there are a lot of them! And they are pretty damn dense too. But no frost and no real smell. Gotta do my update on her for this week today. Will post it in a few!

This will escalate....I foresee it.....

Jack Herer Auto Day 82, Flower Day 33

Not a whole lot to say about her. About the only real change in her since last time I posted except her hairs are turning a lot more red/orange. Gave her a gallon of water yesterday. Still not a lot of frost or smell to her. Buds are densing up nicely. Need to do some selective defoliation on her tomorrow. Some of the buds are getting covered by some fan leaves.

She still looks good for a non-religious girl..... :green_heart:

Thanks brother Bons! Looks like she might give up a decent amount of small buds Certainly no nugs of the month on this girl.....but still might be good meds. Never grown an auto but hoping for at least 3 or 4 ounces off her.

It's my fault.... I'll take the blame.....but can I ask first.......what did I do??

I'm a semi-innocent bystander...I swear...... :cool:

But BACON!!!!!!!!
It's your own fault. Imagine the nerve... growing a plant with big leaves. You should be ashamed.

Jack Herer Auto Day 82, Flower Day 33

Not a whole lot to say about her. About the only real change in her since last time I posted except her hairs are turning a lot more red/orange. Gave her a gallon of water yesterday. Still not a lot of frost or smell to her. Buds are densing up nicely. Need to do some selective defoliation on her tomorrow. Some of the buds are getting covered by some fan leaves.

Very nice. Mine actually has the beginning of a bud on it I think. Most take a closer look this evening.

Back
Top Bottom