Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

howdy gents, just strolling through see how the JH.s are doing. Looking nice there mr.VS.... have a great day all....:Namaste:
You too man. Just looking forward to a wonderful day at work (sarcasm).

evening gents just a random question involving autos as I'm not sure whose journal I read it on and I can't find it when I need it....!!!
So if you have 2 of the same auto fems and you do a staggered start of 2 weeks, when the first starts throwing out pistils you then reverse with CS or thiosulfate for pollen.
That pollen in turn pollinates the 2nd auto and produces seeds..
Would that be in the ball park....??? :thanks:

Last thing I need is to buy more seeds:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll be testing just my strains for ever and a day...lol.. let alone any new stuffs

But can always do another grow like this one

Van that plant is looking really Good , how much more time in budding or just till it is done do you think? :goodjob:
No clue. First time I have grown an auto. She is in the mid 30 days in flower. I will just have to keep watching trichomes. I will start checking in another 10 days or so.

evening gents just a random question involving autos as I'm not sure whose journal I read it on and I can't find it when I need it....!!!
So if you have 2 of the same auto fems and you do a staggered start of 2 weeks, when the first starts throwing out pistils you then reverse with CS or thiosulfate for pollen.
That pollen in turn pollinates the 2nd auto and produces seeds..
Would that be in the ball park....??? :thanks:
It will pollinate itself too! And any other females nearby.

I sent the link to @SeedsMan ... told them we could do a group grow on one of their new strains.
Try and get a little promotion for them and a grow for us. Could be interesting if they agree to it. I told CKS we were using their seeds and I didn't even get a response from them. Public relations or what!

Back
Top Bottom