Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

nice stacking on that last pic ... gonna be a nice cola
I think you're right. We got some nice hybrid vigor on the go. You should smell the growroom - when I open the door, fuck, when I walk into the house I get blown away by a VERY sweet smell, almost like a vanilla pound cake, if you can believe that. And so far I've been able to keep my grubby hands off it. Every day after work when I look at it I can see growth from the day before. If I have almost another two months of growth I'll get a good haul off it.

SUNDAY UPDATE!!!
Good morning everyone! The JHA has been trucking along, and at this point in Flower I tend to wait a few days between trips to the grow, as I like to feel like I see growth at every trip out there. Today had surprises and an oopsie! Here are the update photos, the oopsie is pretty obvious, it’s in the last photo...I’ll explain after them:)

So, apparently the tallest cola in the center decided to lean right under the center of the 600w light, and got toasted for an unknown amount of time (48 hours at the most I think). It’s moved to the side, but the damage is done, she got a real funny looking sunburn. Anyways, there is the update from my garden, cheers!

SUNDAY UPDATE!!!
Good morning everyone! The JHA has been trucking along, and at this point in Flower I tend to wait a few days between trips to the grow, as I like to feel like I see growth at every trip out there. Today had surprises and an oopsie! Here are the update photos, the oopsie is pretty obvious, it’s in the last photo...I’ll explain after them:)

So, apparently the tallest cola in the center decided to lean right under the center of the 600w light, and got toasted for an unknown amount of time (48 hours at the most I think). It’s moved to the side, but the damage is done, she got a real funny looking sunburn. Anyways, there is the update from my garden, cheers!
Mine is just beginning to get pistils.

Pictures!! Thanks @425jesse

Those are some beautiful flowers. I wouldn’t worry too much about the sunburn, I’ve bleached mine from being too close and they still got me really high:D
copy paste wnat newty said lol ... the buds are fine and them leafs dont contribute to bagappeal anyway as we tend to cut them off hehe

Morning all.....quick update from the perpetual yesterday of the Jack.

Jack Herer Auto Day 87, Day 38 With Pistils

Looking like we turned down the home stretch on this one. She is finally doing a little bulking on her very small colas as well as finally showing a touch of frost. Gonna guess about 3 more weeks left on her

Looks good. Mine still has almost the full period to go yet.

the perpetual jack off yesterday ?? i dont wanna know ... ;) .... sry some times my inner 12y old comes out hehe
Haw! My inner 54 year old (which is the same as my outer) is worse than that.

the perpetual jack off yesterday ?? i dont wanna know ... ;) .... sry some times my inner 12y old comes out hehe
Been laughing at that all day. I think I must be real tired; that's when I laugh at foolishness like that. Also, I'm jealous because I never thought of it. I must be tired. Good thing I got tomorrow off.

Back
Top Bottom