Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Did you find something wrong with the tiller that made it not want to run?

I'm not totally sure, I think the piston might have been seized up in the cylinder a little, or maybe it had a low-oil killswitch. But once I filled it all the way up with oil, and shot a half-cap full down the main cylinder, it started up pretty easy. There were a couple times the pull-cord kind of "caught" on something, but I gently worked past the rough spot, and then finally gave it another pull and it kicked on, puffed out some white smoke, and now it's running pretty swell. I think it's just not very powerful, the wet vegetation was jamming the tines up and making it stall, but as long as it stayed in just soil it was doing okay.

I pay my son's 16-year-old back to dig holes for me :). I used a full-sized tiller about 20 years ago (rented from Home Depot) when we bought out house, and managed to do the compacted dirt down the side. It's not easy to negotiate one of those things when you only have 5 foot wide area to work in. And the exhaust fumes had nowhere to go but into my lungs. Still, I managed to do it and get some plants in before my wife came home. Of course, that was 20 years ago!

Yeah the full size tillers look like they could be pretty hard to handle for a garden the size I need to till, so this little thing was great. I think they market it towards grandmother's and their little garden plots haha Totally what this bad back needs though.

One reason I really liked this JHa pheno is that it smells/tastes piney, strongly floral/herbal, and a bit musky.
Effects include spacey euphoria and a nice level of body chill.
:smokin:

Describes the high from JH I love! Hopefully mine comes out like that too.

Hey @flytier! :passitleft:

Please educate me. I know that JHa indicates an Auto. What does JHx indicate?
Thanks for asking; use of both suffixes here was started by me, although I'm the only one that has what can be considered a JHx. It basically means unknown.

Mine, I think, was the last one to bud, and it only happened when I put the growroom on 12/12 for my photos, and it budded right in sync with them. So I just assumed it was a photo in an unstable strain, as pretty much all of us had something odd going on with the JH's. But Shed must have had something to smoke right before he logged on, or right after or something, I don't fuckin' know, but I digress... Shed had to put the uncertainty into me that maybe it was a coincidence. So now I don't know either way, and, to make a long story short, I just call it a JHx.

I could have took a clone off it earlier on to see what it would do, but I lollipopped it the other day, so I'm SOL.

I pay my son's 16-year-old back to dig holes for me :). I used a full-sized tiller about 20 years ago (rented from Home Depot) when we bought out house, and managed to do the compacted dirt down the side. It's not easy to negotiate one of those things when you only have 5 foot wide area to work in. And the exhaust fumes had nowhere to go but into my lungs. Still, I managed to do it and get some plants in before my wife came home. Of course, that was 20 years ago!
Pay?! Haw haw haw! I got a niece that does it for something to do!

Thanks for asking; use of both suffixes here was started by me, although I'm the only one that has what can be considered a JHx. It basically means unknown.

Mine, I think, was the last one to bud, and it only happened when I put the growroom on 12/12 for my photos, and it budded right in sync with them. So I just assumed it was a photo in an unstable strain, as pretty much all of us had something odd going on with the JH's. But Shed must have had something to smoke right before he logged on, or right after or something, I don't fuckin' know, but I digress... Shed had to put the uncertainty into me that maybe it was a coincidence. So now I don't know either way, and, to make a long story short, I just call it a JHx.

I could have took a clone off it earlier on to see what it would do, but I lollipopped it the other day, so I'm SOL.
shed doesnt smoke ;)

It's actually the zeroth law of thermodynamics. If two systems are in equilibrium with a third they are also in equilibrium with eachother. So if A=b and B=c a must also equal c. It's the base rule that defines the principle of how a thermometer works.

It's actually the zeroth law of thermodynamics. If two systems are in equilibrium with a third they are also in equilibrium with eachother. So if A=b and B=c a must also equal c. It's the base rule that defines the principle of how a thermometer works.
Yeah, but that's not correlation; that's the Transitive Property of Equality.

Back
Top Bottom