Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Ok i will bite Why do you have the little babies pulled to the side like that fly?
Hey smokes.....for that matter "Hey everyone"......sorry I haven't been on much, with life and 25+ on the go, shits crazy. The reason Fly has his girls tied over to the side is because he grows under fluorescents and he's training them early to grow sideways (LST training) to allow maximum light down into the depths of the plant. If the girls grew straight up as theyd prefer, none of Flys present light would penetrate deep enough to get any decent bud off the secondary stems, just the main cola. That's why LST is used, to maximize light to as much of the plant as possible.

I'm getting back into thread mode here guys.....no idea what half of these icons do lol.

Loving the poetry, who knew we were harbouring so much talent.

Here's my contribution to the contest. She's not liking the introduction of my low powered LED so far (Looking a bit bleached), but shell be fine. This is my last Kings Kush Auto seed......my CBD needs have been replaced with CBDurban for the balanced 1:1 ratio.

Here's my contribution to the contest. She's not liking the introduction of my low powered LED so far (Looking a bit bleached), but shell be fine. This is my last Kings Kush Auto seed......my CBD needs have been replaced with CBDurban for the balanced 1:1 ratio.
Thanks Guy , I thought that was the reason LST but didn't know you could start that early / Learn me something LOL And yor baby has a nice long tail , Loooking good !!

Nice root system on it already.

Hey guys, I'm back. Had to pick up the wife after work the last 2 nights and I tend to sleep away those evenings until quitting time.

Well it seems that I have a fairy godfather on here. I checked the mailbox today and I had to go to the post office to pick up a parcel. Imaging my pleasure when I opened it and found a set of 1000W grow lights!

I'm not sure who sent it to me, but I do very much thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's something that will be made good use of. Maybe now I'll get some decent growth on my girls. And here's the first of my freaky-coloured pictures

Nice root system on it already.
Thanks brother. She was looking a bit "yellow" this morning, hopefully she's ok when I get home. Not used to the LEDs.

Back
Top Bottom