Growing A Legend: An Auto Tribute To Jack Herer

Lets start Sunday with some poetry...This first one is for you Fly!

There once was a grower named Fly
We all know he's a helluva guy
He grows out the chronic
So he can take bong hits
And Happily get back to life!

And a Jack Herer Auto Haiku to change it up a bit...

Happy Little Auto
Growing Slow but Beautiful
Bring Me Peace Sweet Plant

Maybe I started into the dabs too early this morning:)

Cheers

Afternoon everybody!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Woke up this morning and the back was pissed off and in spasms. Had Ms Stank get the topical cannabis oil she made and applied it and spasms stopped. I can feel them lingering in the background if I move wrong, but its holding them at bay so thats a great thing.

My little Jack seems to be picking up steam. Another set of leaves is popping up and the leaves are getting bigger. Will do an update on them tomorrow. The good thing is the new light isn't frying her so I am cautiously optimistic!

Afternoon everybody!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Woke up this morning and the back was pissed off and in spasms. Had Ms Stank get the topical cannabis oil she made and applied it and spasms stopped. I can feel them lingering in the background if I move wrong, but its holding them at bay so thats a great thing.

My little Jack seems to be picking up steam. Another set of leaves is popping up and the leaves are getting bigger. Will do an update on them tomorrow. The good thing is the new light isn't frying her so I am cautiously optimistic!

My wife makes a mean THC salve that people swear by. She runs on here under Farm Girl so you can DM her direct if you want the recipe....

Currently getting more snow....winter continues.

Mine seem to be purple normally? I wonder if that's a me thing.... No the first set of leaves just seems much rounder then the others I've had is all. Not a bad thing I suppose. Just haven't had a pheno like this. Can't wait to see how it grows out!

In case you were all wondering, nothing is happening with the weirdly cracked AK-47 auto seed in the Shoebox of Light®. Got my CKS order but no auto sativa in there so I'll have to wait for the Gorilla seeds to get here before I can drop another one. Haven't given up on the AK-47 though, still keeping it damp and warm.

Keep posting pics of the little'ns!

Back
Top Bottom