Growing and going to GrowUp for my new job

Randy Schelhas

420 Member
My name is Randy and I have worked in factories in Ontario Canada for 40 years.
I've only been growing on my license for less than a year but I'm getting pretty good at it thanks to hundreds of hours of reading and interacting with groups online. Being a retired industrial electrician and an electronics technician, I discussed my goal of being an LED lighting wholesaler with a few people online and it came back to me in the form of an invitation to stock and market a group of powerful, high end commercial LED fixtures. I'm pretty thrilled to be registered for booth 331 at the GrowUp Conference in Niagara Falls in early October.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Randy Schelhas

Are you growing anything currently?

What type of growing do you enjoy?

Stay safe, and Grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I'm growing 24 Bruce Banners currently in their third week of flower 12 each under the SUPREME 960w and the Fulton Eagle 780w. Destroyed 6 crappy plants (in a separate grow) that looked like they had botrytis in the leaves (purple stems turning to brown stems). It's in my main grows but I'm getting a handle on the humidity and plant density but no ductless ac coming this year. Everything should be okay but I may harvest a little early.

Do you have any images?
1630325748238.jpeg

Welcome Randy! Being a skilled electrician has its perks eh! I've got Millwright status under my belt as well. Handy tools to have around the grow! Give these dudes a sponsor, I'm sure it would help ya move some light! Cheers! :passitleft:
I'm an electronics technician too so I guess we're even.
Curious of what you think of making a single handle crank lift for the grow in the picture on double height scaffolding. Thinking of using three 10 foot lengths of rigid conduit sleeved in PVC --- 2 lower on the sides of the light for pulleys and a higher center bar for cranking.
Something to do when I have time. Expecting my first 10 Fulton Eagle lights this week and getting the website done and getting ready for the GrowUp trade show in early October. It was in my original post here but the admins nixed it.

Back
Top Bottom