Exciting new job at a farm!

Highcat27

420 Member
Hello! Highcat27 here. I’ve been smoking since I can remember and been getting in trouble because of it since middle school! I currently have 6 felonies because of my active involvement in the marijuana industry in an illegal state!:( But good news! I started working on a farm in a legal state. I came in as a contractor to mark the land for plots and set up light cages in for an indoor grow. As I talked more about myself to the operations manager he decided to hire me in as a grow helper ! Excited to learn how to handle 1,000s of plants and Im looking forward to share my journey in this new adventure with all of you.
image.jpg

:welcome: and congrats on the new job.:snowboating:
@SmokeSara can help you with your lighting equipment and there is a chart on plant abuse in my signature.
That can help you allot

@SmokeSara can help you with your lighting equipment and there is a chart on plant abuse in my signature.
That can help you allot
Thank you! Currently we have quite a few investors throwing money at us ! Boss man is buying the best of the best for absolutely every part of the grow! So i have many goodies to mess around with. But the plant abuse chart is something I’ve absolutely been looking for! Thank you so much.

That can help you allot
Thanks for your tag :thanks:

Welcome to the forum @Highcat27 :welcome:

Thank you! Currently we have quite a few investors throwing money at us ! Boss man is buying the best of the best for absolutely every part of the grow! So i have many goodies to mess around with. But the plant abuse chart is something I’ve absolutely been looking for! Thank you so much.
Forget a plant abuse chart, we have people here that can spot a deficiency a mile away :ciao: I don't know who they are :rofl:
but I'm sure they're here :popcorn:

Oh, and congrats on the job :high-five:

Hey, if you don't mind me asking (I hope not), How the **** did you manage to collect SIX felonies? Because most people, after the first major arrest, would probably be thinking, "Gee, maybe I should do things a little differently next time, so I don't get myself arrested again."

Did they pile on all six felonies due to the same bust or something?

Ooo im following this one... Congrats man hope you had a good week! Keep the updates coming

Back
Top Bottom