Exciting new job at a farm!

I have 4, all separate occasions, for selling it :lot-o-toke: But did learn my lesson after my first time in prison, was about 10 years ago....wait...did I learn... lol I just grow cause I love it and love smoking it:passitleft:

I was sitting here trying to think of how many I could load into a single... adventure. Cultivation, manufacturing (got to make some oil), maintaining premises for the purposes of, being in Texas, possession with intent, selling to someone who was more afraid of jail than getting ventilated for being a narc, firearms "under disability," asshole cop drops his piece - <BAM> kills other asshole cop when it hits the floor - and there's a a murder since you were involved by virtue of merely being there when it happened, conspiracy to if they managed to nail anyone else that was - or conceivably might have been - involved in any way...

One goof could, conceivably, win a whole bunch of "awards," I suppose. Might as well go into politics. Do something minor and they fall upon you from a great height - but f*ck around and get a couple hundred thousand people killed, and you're a statesman :rolleyes: .

When I was young & drunk a Soda Machine stole my money. I went home & got a pry bar to get my soda or my money. Got caught of course. Got charged with 3rd Degree Burglary, Felony Criminal Damage & possession of Burglary tools. 3 friggin charges for a soda machine & 2 years in prison + restitution.

Back
Top Bottom