Growing Big Plants - First Time Ever Growing

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Very nice job, I'm in a similar situation as your self, I've read all of the capns stuff I could find here also and am researching so I can start a incredible bulk perpetual, curious why you went ebb and flow over his how to simple top feed method, look forward to any future journals on this method, keep up the good work and please share what you can :)

no problem yeah chose the flood table mainly because at the time it was really cheap to build plus i liked the idea of the detectable scrogg built into the table, i also chose the table due to its shallow depth but wide area making it easier to fit the res under the table. remember most 5 gallon buckets are are at least 1.5 feet tall. the entire table with res underneath was only 20inches tall. there both a stile of ebb n flow- tables, buckets they use the same principles of a ebb n flow system with wet dry cycles. wet dry cycles is less prone to root rot and other isues. the flood table pan will actually hold more then a bucket. if i remember correctly capn uses coco in his top feed buckets, coco tend to be slightly acidic and it holds water longer so i went with a less absorbent medium and opted to flood more often instead. the result gave me a very stable ph even with tap.

LAST UPDATE- MONEYMAKER CLONE FLOWERED AND HARVEST.

Alright guys and gals i know it’s been a while since I’ve been active but I’m still around and i appreciate all of you following and posting in my journal.

I’ve been working a lot and just very busy with family but i have good news. Also I have a couple incredible bulks growing to take clones for the next harvest. hoping to have the room setup in the next few weeks. 4x4 veg with 5x5 flower both 6 site rdwc systems, two 600watt hps in flower and 400watt mh for veg. its going to be really nice and I will have pics of it finished soon and a new journal for the new setup.

Sorry if the pics are not in order I wrote this in a hurry before work. i fixed my temperatures issues and recently had a new very good harvest. sadly i over vegged this clone when i was flowering its predecessor so when i had to xfer she was over 4 feet wide meaning she wasn't going to fit in that 3x3 so i had to cut her back and i tell you, i felt her pain :( the flowered and harvested money maker clone. this time i switched to flora nova bloom + cal-mag she was flowered 76 days and lights were left off for 36hrs before chop. slow dried for 12 days. final yield was a a quarter of an oz shy of 10 oz dry.

CLONE_MONEY_MAKER_PRE-FLOWER.jpeg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_1-1.jpg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_1-2.jpg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_2-1.jpg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_3-1.jpg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_3.jpg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_4-2.jpg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_4.jpg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_6-2.jpg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_6.jpg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_7-10.jpg
CLONE_FLOWERING_MONEYMAKER_WEEK_7-11.jpg