Growing With Freedom Of Seeds

GMO Cookies feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

GMO Cookies where started soaking 26/09/23, started 12/12 flowering 22/10 - 24 days since sprouting seeds, they are 41 days old 06/11.

They are looking very healthy and continues to devour Plagron Alga Bloom organic liquid feed, with every watering/feeding 40ml to 10 ltr watering can, plus changing the ph in feeding solution to 6.5, Plagron Alga Bloom is creating the ideal ph for your plants in compost.

Constant strong oscillating fan directly onto plants 24/7 keeping the air moving throughout the entire plants.

Temp in flowering room 26 degrees and humidity 60%

Fogging with diatomaceous earth to keep spider mites at bay.

I also checked over leaves of all plants with a photographers loop last night in the flowering room and found no sign or evidence of any spider mites eggs or bugs :thumb:

This natural pest control (Diatomaceous Earth) is amazing, you can see the fog and smoky clouds in the 4th image, i give them a fogging every 2/3 days with this red contraption in the 5th image.

The family photo Back Left Purple Kush, Front Left Party Monster, Back Right Strawberry Yields, Front Right GMO Cookies

All being flowered under 2 (The Green Brand) 250W LED lights, and a 100W LED light.

GMO Cookies
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 09.16.26.png

The family photo Back Left Purple Kush, Front Left Party Monster, Back Right Strawberry Yields, Front Right GMO Cookies
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 09.17.46.png

(The Green Brand) 250W LED lights
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.54.17.png

Plagron Alga Bloom organic liquid feed for best taste aroma and long lasting bag appeal
Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 00.13.56.png

(Diatomaceous Earth) fogging creates a sufficient cloud for a thorough fumigation
Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 14.18.51.png

Tool for creating the clouds of (Diatomaceous Earth) a sufficient cloud for a thorough fumigation
Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 09.04.59.png

Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Strawberry Yields
seeds sprouted 05/10/23 and are now 32 day old till now 06/11.
She began her 12/12 flowering cycle 22/10 when she was only 17 days from sprouting seeds
She has now been in flowering 12/12 light cycle for 15 days now, Strawberry Yields started flowering with GMO Cookies on the same day.

Her flowering looks slightly more advanced the GMO Cookies and they started flowering on the same day🧐

Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 09.16.53.png

Freakshow Clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow in Da House:snowboating: on 06/11 she entered the flowering room to join the Satdica Bulk seeds family.
Ah, freak out! Le freak, c'est chic, she's about to freak me out watching this lady get down to some smooth new groovy moves!💋💃

Freakshow Clone and Co in between GMO Cookies to your left and Strawberry Yields to your right

I hope you all enjoy watching this Freakshow entertain and unfold with me :ganjamon:

Freakshow Clone started 12/12 06/11
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 09.48.05.png

Freakshow Clone and Co in between GMO Cookies to your left and Strawberry Yields to your right
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 09.47.49.png

Freakshow Clone top view
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 09.15.47.png

Freakshow Clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Freakshow in Da House:snowboating: on 06/11 she entered the flowering room to join the Satdica Bulk seeds family.
Ah, freak out! Le freak, c'est chic, she's about to freak me out watching this lady get down to some smooth new groovy moves!💋💃

I hope you all enjoy watching this Freakshow entertain and unfold with me :ganjamon:

Freakshow Clone started 12/12 06/11
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 09.48.05.png

Freakshow Clone and Co
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 09.47.49.png

Freakshow Clone top view
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 09.15.47.png
:popcorn: CL🍀

Satdica Bulk Seeds Family

They are all thriving together nicely, all these feminised seeds are so easy to grow!, and very easy to care for! they are all very different ladies with different delights.
Just going to show you the flowering room blossoms, images in the same order

1) Purple Kush
2) Party Monster
3) GMO Cookies
4) Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields
5) Freakshow
6) Satdica Bulk Seeds Family Photo

1) Purple Kush
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 23.32.38.png

1) Purple Kush
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 23.31.12.png

2) Party Monster
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 23.33.00.png

2) Party Monster
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 23.31.39.png

3) GMO Cookies
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 09.16.26.png

4) Strawberry Yields aka Strawberry Fields
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 23.33.17.png

5) Freakshow Clone
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 23.33.47.png

6) Satdica Bulk Seeds Family Photo
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 23.34.44.png

I grew some F1 freakshow crosses last summer, popped 8 seeds and only one of them showed slightly freaky leaf morphology. And by slightly, I mean just some odd leaf serrations and bubbly/bumpy leaves, the bud was wicked though. Anyway I ended up giving a clone to a friend, and he's still cloning and growing it more than a year later and somehow it's became more freaky through the generations. Still not quite as freaky as yours but I found it interesting for the trait to present itself in that same pheno through cloning. Have plenty more F1s to dig through when I get the chance, just keep making plans to grow other stuff and it gets put off... sure u know what that's like.

Purple Kush feminised seed
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Purple Kush
is now 61 day old since sprouting from her seed, she has come a long way since 10/09.
Flowering 37 days now 09/11
PK may only have another 3 weeks left of flowering?
She is looking healthy! Spider mite free✊ thanks to the fogging with diatomaceous earth.
The buds are showing the first signs of Pistils turning red/brown, this could be a little damage from the diatomaceous earth?
In 14 days time i will stop feeding, and only give her ph 6.5 water to begin the flushing for the last 7/10 days depending on how quickly she peaks and reaches full maturity?

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 09.27.22.png

Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds
Seeds sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds

Super Lemon Haze
I began soaking 13 feminised seeds SLH since 27/10.

1 Super Lemon Haze fem seed planted in a 2 ltr pot 28/10.

Now positioned under my 100W LED light, distance 15cm above seedlings.
Light cycle 24 hours.

05/11- now all 10 SLH seedlings are planted into a 7 ltr pot with ATAMI light mix compost, using this compost for the first time.
Putting them into 12/12 light cycle in 3 or 4 more days just for fun to see how these small fem plants will turn out😅

Plus i am growing a single Super Lemon Haze seedling from 11 seedling sprouted on the 28/10, now 1 seedling in a 2 ltr pot 05/11, going to vege her for another week before placing her in a 12/12 light cycle to start her flowering.

09/11 - and they haven't grow as big as i thought they would by now?, i have been given them leftover Plagron Alga Bloom 5ml per ltr of water, after feeding mature flowering plants, this strength my have been to strong for these little seedlings, that's laziness for you?:ganjamon: i didn't want to have to make up a little amount of feed just for 2 pots:cough:

But they are still looking healthy enough after growing only 12 days :thumb:

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 09.27.40.png

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 09.28.20.png

GMO Cookies feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

3 soaked seeds popped in 24 hours 28/09, GMO Cookies is now 42 days old! and she is in the 12/12 flowering room since 22/10, GMO has been flowering now for 18 days.

Compared to Strawberry Yields, which started her flowering 12/12 on the same day, GMO Cookies is dragging her heels when it comes to showing signs of flowering, she is only just starting to show signs of bud development? GMO Cookies is a bit of an ass dragger?:lot-o-toke:

However i believe her buds are going to be fat and chunky without a doubt:thumb:

She is looking super fit and healthy, look at those gorgeous big fan leaves, soaking up the light and Plagron Alga Bloom 5ml per ltr of water :snowboating:

GMO Cookies only just starting to show bud development after 12 days flowering
Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 09.28.03.png

Gelato Cookies feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Popped 3 Gelato Cookies Feminised seeds today 06/11
filtered water or bottled water in a glass, also add 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave it for 24 hours
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen.

After placing on propagating heating mat for 24 hours.

This resulted in increased germination speed! and today i can see little white taproot tails protruding out from the seed husk 👌

3 Gelato Cookies seeds, 1 seed in each small pot.
Each Pot is Half filled with lite mix compost and Half filled with Vermiculite , watered planting medium before sowing seeds 2cm deep in planting medium.
Spoon your seeds into it's planting medium, do not touch with fingers, spoon it in with half spoon of water and a seed, place the seed in the center 2cm deep in the planting medium, water it in again very lightly to help the seed settle into a comfortable position before leaving it to rest covered on your heating mat.
The seed will push through the vermiculite easley with very little effort, in effect increasing higher successful germination rate, the compost will offer the first tap root an immediate lite nutrient supply.

Watered and fed them in with Plagron Terra Grow 5ml to a ltr of water, i may have added too much, perhaps 2/3ml to a ltr of water would have been enough?
placed 3 pots on top of a Propagation heating mat for correct germination temperature, position in a shaded place, and keep out of direct sunlight.
This may seem like a lot of effort? and it is, but it will be highly beneficial by increasing a higher germination rate and higher amount of seeds will germinate from using this method :) especially if your seeds were expensive.

3 Gelato Cookies have come through the vermiculite :thumb: 09/11 and now they are positioned under my 100W LED grow light.

I didn't expect all 3 seeds to pop, because 1 seed looked like perhaps not viable, because i only use the bad looking seeds for myself and keep the best most viable looking seeds for customers.

I am keeping them covered with transparent plastic bags for a few days to protect them in case it's to hot in the 24/7 grow room which is 24 degrees, this is probably an ok temp for them? but i'd rather not run the risk.

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 10.41.59.png

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 11.09.35.png

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 11.09.57.png

Screenshot 2023-11-09 at 11.52.54.png

I grew some F1 freakshow crosses last summer, popped 8 seeds and only one of them showed slightly freaky leaf morphology. And by slightly, I mean just some odd leaf serrations and bubbly/bumpy leaves, the bud was wicked though. Anyway I ended up giving a clone to a friend, and he's still cloning and growing it more than a year later and somehow it's became more freaky through the generations. Still not quite as freaky as yours but I found it interesting for the trait to present itself in that same pheno through cloning. Have plenty more F1s to dig through when I get the chance, just keep making plans to grow other stuff and it gets put off... sure u know what that's like.
Hey Reg that was a bad germ rate man, 8 reg seeds and only one popped?
Have you looked at my germ method?
How long did she take to clone?
How long did it take to finish her flowering cycle? what did her mature buds smell like?
It is strange how she eventually caught up with her Freakyness after some time growing? and began to manifesting her true growth patterns, did she look anything like my Freakshow? do you have any photos?

Thanks for sharing Reg:green_heart::peacetwo::cool:

All 8 popped, I use the same germination method as u and find it works well.
These were F1 crosses, Strains x Freakshow Male but the freakshow trait didn't get passed down very well,
and only one of the 8 had a slight mutation and it was a MAC1 x FS.

20220519_142322-jpg.2532604

At harvest time she seemed pretty normal. Sure was frosty though
20221005_203954-jpg.2592413

More here:

She's not quite freaky like yours but after cloning a few generations seems to grow a bit more viney,
and weird looking leaves are more common, but more like what's on the seedling above with the odd fern like one.
Maybe I'm tripping, because I hadn't seen her in a while. I'll see if my friend wants to share a recent pic of her.

Clones like normal. When I had her, she flowered 91 days,
I probably let her go longer than I had to, the foxtails made it hard to judge ripeness.
Foxtails are sweet, meant having a mix of trichomes at different stages and packed on weight.
I think FS on it's own is apparently lime ish? Terps were like a spicy sweetened, green tea kind of thing.

All 8 popped, I use the same germination method as u and find it works well.
These were F1 crosses, Strains x Freakshow Male but the freakshow trait didn't get passed down very well,
and only one of the 8 had a slight mutation and it was a MAC1 x FS.

20220519_142322-jpg.2532604

At harvest time she seemed pretty normal. Sure was frosty though
20221005_203954-jpg.2592413

More here:

She's not quite freaky like yours but after cloning a few generations seems to grow a bit more viney,
and weird looking leaves are more common, but more like what's on the seedling above with the odd fern like one.
Maybe I'm tripping, because I hadn't seen her in a while. I'll see if my friend wants to share a recent pic of her.

Clones like normal. When I had her, she flowered 91 days,
I probably let her go longer than I had to, the foxtails made it hard to judge ripeness.
Foxtails are sweet, meant having a mix of trichomes at different stages and packed on weight.
I think FS on it's own is apparently lime ish? Terps were like a spicy sweetened, green tea kind of thing.
91 fecking days 🧐, O feck, i should have done my research :lot-o-toke:

91 fecking days 🧐, O feck, i should have done my research :lot-o-toke:

Humboldt made a 'Supafreak' strain that's a revision and supposed to shorten the flowering time.
Not sure if she goes that long on her own but Mac1 has some Columbian in her and when you cross the two you probably get longer flowering times.

Back
Top Bottom