Growing With Freedom Of Seeds

Purple Kush Feminised seeds
Seed sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds

Purple Kush is now 53 days old and flowering for 30 days.
Strong bud development forming, starting to give a little sweet skunky aroma, resin THC globs are beginning shine and sparkle.

Purple Kush
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 13.24.52.png
Such a pretty structure to my eyes

Thank you. I have a bag. I'm interested to know how you fog the plants with it, what ratios you mix it in etc. I've used it for fungus gnat extermination and also as a pest preventer with other products such as bacilli and fungi. I sprayed it on with a pump action mister. What concentration if it doesn't
Thank you. I have a bag. I'm interested to know how you fog the plants with it, what ratios you mix it in etc. I've used it for fungus gnat extermination and also as a pest preventer with other products such as bacilli and fungi. I sprayed it on with a pump action mister. What concentration if it doesn't bother flowers?

Thank you. I have a bag. I'm interested to know how you fog the plants with it, what ratios you mix it in etc. I've used it for fungus gnat extermination and also as a pest preventer with other products such as bacilli and fungi. I sprayed it on with a pump action mister. What concentration if it doesn't bother flowers?

(Diatomaceous Earth) this is an amazing natural pest control, totally safe to handle, some people eat it to remove parasites from the intestines and colon, it cuts the skin like a knife when insects bodies come directly in contact with (Diatomaceous Earth) after it cuts there bodies they dry out completely.
Very cheap to purchase, and if you ever discover a cockroach problem in your home, nothing gets rid of cockroaches better that (Diatomaceous Earth)
I'm an organic gardener and don't like chemicals, especially don't like using chemicals on my freshly home grown organic produce, so the same applies to anything i smoke, pure organic weed for the best meds and bake time:yummy:
I will take a photo of the device i use for fogging, and post it up here

Freakshow Clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds
Coming soon in feminised seed form

This heavily sativa dominant hybrid strain from HSC is really starting to attract a lot of interest from all my fellow growers and breeders for obvious reasons, it doesn't look like a weed plant, and looks more like a tomato plant an artichoke plant?
But it's a mutant sativa cannabis plant!:bongrip: its bonkers.
With a reported 19-20% average THC level, she is a very strong toke!
Even in its vegetative form it has a very strong arom of a good Cali weed!
This is why i would question being recommended as a good option for guerrilla and stealth cultivation? because if it stinks in its vegetative form? then it must stink to high heaven when mature buds are developing?

I am putting her in to 12/12 light cycle on Monday, because she is a 90% sativa and her stretch could cause me problems with the limited height i have in my flowering room.
She is already in the right size pot for flowering 7ltr size pot.

Freakshow Clone
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 20.24.16.png

Freakshow Clone view from the top
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 20.24.33.png

(Diatomaceous Earth) this is an amazing natural pest control, totally safe to handle, some people eat it to remove parasites from the intestines and colon, it cuts the skin like a knife when insects bodies come directly in contact with (Diatomaceous Earth) after it cuts there bodies they dry out completely.
Very cheap to purchase, and if you ever discover a cockroach problem in your home, nothing gets rid of cockroaches better that (Diatomaceous Earth)
I'm an organic gardener and don't like chemicals, especially don't like using chemicals on my freshly home grown organic produce, so the same applies to anything i smoke, pure organic weed for the best meds and bake time:yummy:
This is the Diatomaceous Earth distributor fogger, creates a big fine clowed of the powder, hope this helps

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 09.04.59.png

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 09.05.16.png

I put it in the fogger and pump away, i don't measure it in any way, i just make big cloweds of it.

Freakshow Clone
Satdica Bulk Seeds
Coming soon in feminised seed form

This heavily sativa dominant hybrid strain from HSC is really starting to attract a lot of interest from all my fellow growers and breeders for obvious reasons, it doesn't look like a weed plant, and looks more like a tomato plant an artichoke plant?
But it's a mutant sativa cannabis plant!:bongrip: its bonkers.
With a reported 19-20% average THC level, she is a very strong toke!
Even in its vegetative form it has a very strong arom of a good Cali weed!
This is why i would question being recommended as a good option for guerrilla and stealth cultivation? because if it stinks in its vegetative form? then it must stink to high heaven when mature buds are developing?

I am putting her in to 12/12 light cycle on Monday, because she is a 90% sativa and her stretch could cause me problems with the limited height i have in my flowering room.
She is already in the right size pot for flowering 7ltr size pot.

Freakshow Clone
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 20.24.16.png

Freakshow Clone view from the top
Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 20.24.33.png
I love 💕 a nice Sativa buzz, especially with my morning coffee ☕️. Looking good FOS. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Growing Regular Autos
2 Onyx Autos, Male and female plants
, are now starting to develop pure regular Onyx auto seeds outside in the garden.
I will let them mate over this month of november in the autumn sun producing new reg auto seeds by christmas day!
I continue to give them Plagron Alga Bloom 4 ml to one ltr of water 3 times a week.

And in the second image is Jet 47 reg auto Male i intend to harvest the pollen next week when the male flowers have matured enough, and freeze the pollen until a time when i grow out more reg Jet 47 seeds to make pure Jet 47 reg auto seeds.

2 Onyx Autos, Male and female plants
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.54.33.png

Jet 47 reg auto Male plant
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.54.52.png

Seeds sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds

This Purple Kush also grown from a Feminised seed, but put it into the garden due to not having enough space in the indoor flowering room.

She is flowering lovely now, flowering was brought on by the autumns diminishing natural sunlight, her flowering is not as advanced as her indoor sister whom is being flowered under 2 Green Brand 250W LED lights, and a 100W LED light.
I am feeding this outdoor Purple Kush with Plagron Alga Bloom, organic liquid feed (4 ml to one ltr of water) 3/4 times a week.
I always turn the plants so that they receive the same sunlight on both sides of the plant.
She is not needing a support with a bamboo cane, she is very robust atm and capable of withstanding the very strongs winds we have been experiencing.

The second image is her indoor sister who is far more advanced in flowering, and her buds are developing beautifully.
They are sisters, these Purple Kush plants sprouted from the same batch of 3 Purple Kush feminised seeds 10/09/23.

Purple Kush Outdoors
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.55.57.png

Purple Kush Indoor

Seeds sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds

This Purple Kush also grown from a Feminised seed, but put it in the garden due to not having enough space in indoor flowering room.

She is flowering lovely now, flowering was brought on by the autumns diminishing natural sunlight, flowering is not as advanced as her indoor sister whom id being flowered under 2 Green Brand 250W LED lights, and a 100W LED light.
Feeding with i am feeding this outdoor Purple Kush Plagron Alga Bloom 4 ml to one ltr of water 3 times a week.
I always turn the plants so that they receive the same sunlight on both sides of the plant.

The second image is her indoor sister who is far more advanced in flowering, and her buds are developing beautifully.
They are sister whom seeds sprouted from the same batch of 3 Purple Kush seeds 10/09/23.

Purple Kush Outdoors
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.55.57.png

Purple Kush Indoor
You’re really rocking it FOS, nice work.👍 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

(Party Monster) feminised seeds
Seeds Sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds

This (Party Monster) grown from the same batch of 5 seeds 19/09, after given 3 seedlings away, i kept two seedlings from the 5 seeds i sprouted.
After keeping them under my 100W LED grow light until 10/10 = 21 days veging, i placed one into indoor flowering, and the other outside in the garden
This first image is of the outdoor (Party Monster) she is entering flowering brought on by the autumns diminishing natural sunlight.
Feeding with Plagron Alga Bloom organic liquid feed, (4 ml to one ltr of water) 3/4 times a week.
It's supported with a bamboo cane because she is a bit leggy, to protect her from snapping from strong winds.

The second image of (Party Monster) is her sister which was put into flowering indoors 10/10 after veging for 21 days.
The indoor (Party Monster) is slightly more advanced in flowering compared to the outdoor (Party Monster)
Flowering under 2 Green Brand 250W LED lights, and a 100W LED light. 12/12 light cycle.

(Party Monster) outdoors in garden
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.55.15.png

(Party Monster) indoors
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.20.19.png

Purple Kush feminised seeds
Seeds Sourced from Satdica Bulk Seeds

Budding up very very nicely 33 days flowering.:snowboating:

56 days old since seeds sprouted on 10/09, PK flowering 33 days until now 05/11 - i started PK flowering on 03/10
I turn my plants every day so that the whole plant receives the same light all round.
still applying diatomaceous earth with a fogger almost every 2/3 days, not applying it everyday
Not seeing any damage from using it during the advanced stages of PK flowering🙏

Feeding with Alga Bloom 100% organic liquid concentrate, 4 ml to 1 ltr water, ph's your water 6.5 ph.
Alga Bloom intensifies bud aroma and flavour for a long lasting bag appeal, which is every toking growers goal :ganjamon:

Added one more light to flowering room, 100W LED Light positioned above the GMO Cookies front right and Strawberry Yields back right.

Purple Kush is loving the light spectrum from these LED's
I'm really enjoying using these Green Brand 250W LED's lights for the first time.

Purple Kush - 33 days flowering
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 09.16.03.png

The Green Brand 250W LED's lights for the first time.
Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.54.17.png

100W LED Light positioned above the GMO Cookies front right and Strawberry Yields back right.
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 09.17.46.png

Gelato Cookies 3 Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Germinating 3 Gelato Cookies Feminised seeds.
filtered water or bottled water in a glass, also add 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave it for 24 hours
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen. This results in increased germination speed

Placing on propagating heating mat .
Hopefully all 3 seeds will pop by tomorrow?

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 19.17.22.png

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 19.29.42.png

Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

13 Super Lemon Haze fems seeds soaked on 27/10.
10 popped 28/10 Super Lemon Haze seeds.
I'm not giving them away.
Now all 10 SLH seedlings are planted into a 7 ltr pot 05/11 with ATAMI light mix compost, using this compost for the first time.
Putting them into 12/12 light cycle in 3 or 4 more days just for fun to see how these small fem plants will turn out:p

Plus i am growing a single Super Lemon Haze seedling from the 13 seedling 28/10, now in a 2 ltr pot 05/11, going to vege her for another week before placing her in a 12/12 light cycle to start her flowering.

10 seedlings Super Lemon Haze 7 ltr pot
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 19.17.43.png

Super Lemon Haze single seedling
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 20.34.18.png

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 20.33.50.png

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 19.17.56.png

Super Lemon Haze feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

13 Super Lemon Haze fems seeds soaked on 27/10.
10 popped 28/10 Super Lemon Haze seeds.
I'm not giving them away.
Now all 10 SLH seedlings are planted into a 7 ltr pot 05/11 with ATAMI light mix compost, using this compost for the first time.
Putting them into 12/12 light cycle in 3 or 4 more days just for fun to see how these small fem plants will turn out:p

Plus i am growing a single Super Lemon Haze seedling from the 13 seedling 28/10, now in a 2 ltr pot 05/11, going to vege her for another week before placing her in a 12/12 light cycle to start her flowering.

10 seedlings Super Lemon Haze 7 ltr pot
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 19.17.43.png

Super Lemon Haze single seedling
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 20.34.18.png

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 20.33.50.png

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 19.17.56.png
How do you separate them when you move them to their own pots?

How do you separate them when you move them to their own pots?
I will not separate them and plant them into individual pots, no i will grow them for another 3/4 days in vege under 24 light cycle before placing all the seedlings into 12/12 light cycle to flower them all in the same 7 ltr pot, just for fun to see how it works out😃 and you will hopefully be watching as well🙏

Party Monster feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Party Monster started 12/12 light cycle in flowering since 10/10 she's been flowering 27 days, she is 48 days old since sprouting 5 seeds.

I have a limited flowering height space in my flowering room, and at first i thought Marty Monster will remain a short plant and not stretch too much wile it's in flowering.

But it has stretched a lot and has now pass out the P.Kush by 10cm higher, i tried to bend it over from the top of it's stem using a bit of garden wire, and it snapped down😢 it didn't break, i have supported it now with a bamboo cane and a prayer to the universe asking for the top most stem to strengthen up and continue to develop in to the biggest bud🙏
Now it is at the same level as most of the plants in flowering room👌 which was my intention for bending it over, it was getting to high and was going to hit the LED lights.

Bending and snapping the stem of Party Monster will only result in the top most bud to strengthen up and become very strong, i could remove the bamboo support in a week and it will be capable of supporting it's self.

Party Monster bent over and snapped, not broken
Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 09.50.27.png

Party Monster bent over and snapped, now supported with bamboo cane.
Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 09.50.46.png

Gelato Cookies 3 Feminised seeds
Satdica Bulk Seeds

Popped 3 Gelato Cookies Feminised seeds today 06/11
filtered water or bottled water in a glass, also add 3/5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, stir water well before adding the seeds, and stir again after adding seeds to water.
I will leave it for 24 hours
The seed coat softens by soaking your seeds in a hydrogen peroxide solution, allowing the seeds to absorb more oxygen.

After placing on propagating heating mat for 24 hours.

This resulted in increased germination speed! and today i can see little white taproot tails protruding out from the seed husk 👌

3 Gelato Cookies seeds, 1 seed in each small pot.
Each Pot is Half filled with lite mix compost and Half filled with Vermiculite , watered planting medium before sowing seeds 2cm deep in planting medium.
Spoon your seeds into it's planting medium, do not touch with fingers, spoon it in with half spoon of water and a seed, place the seed in the center 2cm deep in the planting medium, water it in again very lightly to help the seed settle into a comfortable position before leaving it to rest covered on your heating mat.
The seed will push through the vermiculite easley with very little effort, in effect increasing higher successful germination rate, the compost will offer the first tap root an immediate lite nutrient supply.

Watered and fed them in with Plagron Terra Grow 5ml to a ltr of water, i may have added too much, perhaps 2/3ml to a ltr of water would have been enough?
placed 3 pots on top of a Propagation heating mat for correct germination temperature, position in a shaded place, and keep out of direct sunlight.
This may seem like a lot of effort? and it is, but it will be highly beneficial by increasing a higher germination rate and higher amount of seeds will germinate from using this method :) especially if your seeds were expensive.

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 10.41.59.png

3 Gelato Cookies seeds, 1 seed in each small pot, half comopost half vermiculite at the top
Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 11.09.35.png

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 11.38.21.png

placed 3 pots on top of a Propagation heating mat for correct germination temperature and cover it
Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 11.09.57.png

Back
Top Bottom