Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Uhoh they comming up nicely! :cool:

Did you find any solutions for the stretch? I’d still recommend -DIF or kelp.
Bud set looks to be pretty tight so that maybe aint even problem.

Did you find any solutions for the stretch?

They just ran their natural course. The Dreams more than doubled when they went to blooming. The Chems weren't quite as bad. Everyone seems to have settled on their height and are now working on bud production.

Where did you get your fans?

They are either Genesis or Comfort Zone 6" clip on fans sold at either Walmart or Amazon. I think both brands are coming out of the same factory, just getting a different name slapped on them.

They are either Genesis or Comfort Zone 6" clip on fans sold at either Walmart or Amazon. I think both brands are coming out of the same factory, just getting a different name slapped on them.
Exactly same fans are sold in finland under brand name ”RAM”.

As farside said, same propeller different logo. Clip fans being very useful and if youre having any troubles with the clip system, I think our newest sponsor @CannaTech3D selling tent shelves and clamps for fans example. Very useful accessories!

Mid week picture-less update. I didn't chop the NAA last weekend. Her colas actually seemed like they were finally firming up. Looks like it was a good call since today they are even firmer than they were then. She'll likely get the chop this coming weekend though. There's jars beckoning to be filled, anxious consumers, and my in-laws need help moving the following week, so harvesting then won't be an option.

Idk if you already having all the nets for bubble hash, but what Ive found the best for the last net is shower curtain! Ez DIY and filters very fine :cool:

I have a 8 bag set (working bag and 7 filter bags). It was a cheap add-on when I bought my bowl trimmer.

Back
Top Bottom