Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Looking good Farside, keep up the good work✌

I wouldn't say breaking a top out of a plant is my best work, but other that they're green and happy for the moment.

I broke the top out of one once and it was a triline but it ended up out yielding everything in the tent lol✌

The PC is more vigorous than the TC is so far, do she still may.

The PC is more vigorous than the TC is so far, do she still may.

The phenos of each I had/have, the PC buds didn't stack as well as the TC ones did. The TC grew lots of donkey dicks!

Day 28

I've got the girls pretty flat. Had to take 2 big fans of both plants that were covering the center tops. Things are filling in nicely. I want to keep stretching them sideways until I fill my space and then I'll flip. Maybe 2 more weeks? A lot of that will depend on how fast they grow.

PC

TC

Group

...WOW, those are some bushy B's... When you thinking Haircut ???? Love the shade of Green, Nice and thick.... MMMMM..... Green days to all

I'm not one too take too much off of them until after stretch. Might take a few from the bottom just for easier watering, and if there is something up top that is blocking lower growth that I can't solve with tucking.

Day 29

Went to check on the girls today and they were just starting to wilt. 2 gallons and I barely got any run off so I gave them one more. 3 gallons each if 5mg Mega Crop, 5ml Pro-Tekt, 5ml Cal-Mag. Readjusted some ties. They should be good for a couple more days.

Lurking in the forums today. Man it sure wasn't a good day to be a noobie with a question around here. The amount of bad advice or straight up misinformation was far greater than usual. I didn't feel like jumping in and getting in any pissing contests so I moved along.

If you put the tri-line in a corner with a branch pointing into that corner, the other two will point to the opposite corners. Then you take the quad and put in the other corner with the branches pointing toward the 4 corners (rather than the sides, that should maximize your space.

Untitled-1.jpg

You may have to tie the tri-line branches out to make the distances equal, but that should be easy. I do it all the time to make the lowers stay clear from the nodes two up.

I didn't feel like jumping in and getting in any pissing contests so I moved along.
Shoulda tagged me in! :)

If you put the tri-line in a corner with a branch pointing into that corner, the other two will point to the opposite corners. Then you take the quad and put in the other corner with the branches pointing toward the 4 corners (rather than the sides, that should maximize your space.

Untitled-1.jpg

You may have to tie the tri-line branches out to make the distances equal, but that should be easy. I do it all the time to make the lowers stay clear from the nodes two up.

Shoulda tagged me in! :)

Nice diagram and good idea for when they fill in more.

Things I "learned" today:

I was told I WAY overfeed my plants. Evidently you do to @InTheShed cause you're feeding about the same rate I am.

1 Auto in a 3x3 is all you can fit if "you do it right". That same 1 Auto should be in a 3 gallon pot.

Peat based soil-less mixes should be fed at 5.5-5.8 pH.

Re: the dreaded "salts" in bottled nutes or powdered nutes... The ionic bonds in the salts don't break down so the plant can use them at pH levels above 5.8. You can pour as much in as you want and the plant can't use them.

Well guess what. I'm gonna continue to feed what I feed. I'll put more than one plant in my tent, all the way up to 4. My pH will be well above 5.8 for peat mixes (probably 6.5-6.6 is what it normally comes out to). And my powder dissolves in water (which means the ionic bonds were broken) at a pH above 5.8. With as much as I supposedly do wrong it must be divine intervention that I managed 2.8 gr/watt.

End of rant

LOL! You don't need to get into a pissing contest. I think a pic of your last tent before harvest and your feeding schedule should shut them up. :)

The comment on over feeding was directly under a pic of my last grow. My feeding schedule was in the same post. All I can say is check the scoreboard, pal. I'm up like Alabama on Appalachian State (college football reference).

What gets me is most of the time the people that makes those comments usually don’t even have a grow or if they do they have little scrawny plants lol. I think your last journal is proof that you know what your doing ✌

Thanks ECG. I couldn't let one of the sleeping dogs lie, so I rattled a chain this AM.

Now that I switched up nutes you're my poster boy for the Dyna Gro method for Coco. Anybody asks about it I tell them to go look at yours.

What gets me is most of the time the people that makes those comments usually don’t even have a grow or if they do they have little scrawny plants lol. I think your last journal is proof that you know what your doing ✌
I concur lol!! Anyone pulling way more weight then most people and doin so in a small tent with a 300w light can't be told they are doing shit wrong.. and farside05 if your honestly doin it wrong then I don't wanna be right :)

Back
Top Bottom