Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Ive done a few from Dinafem, Purple Afghan Kush was a very heavy indica. The taste was like dark roast coffee

*Didn't know they had any PW, that strain started me on this growing journey.

*I made it gtrmike470, I went through your last pictures in your journal. I feel like I missed the best batman movie ever! I just stood up and clapped, didn't want to taint perfection, walked directly out to your sequel.

So now I'm here, in anticipation. I may take a few notes here and there, but I'm an active listener with the occasional pun. I'm happy to sit at the table with you fellows...;)

Drying, jarring and curing has always been my weak point. I did a lot better this time. Think I may have actually done it right for a change. Lol! I'll get there.
Tiss the make it or break it point sir, you could give 3 amigos a clone each of the absolute best herb around and their could be a massive difference in each of their end product!

Re: Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

The girls have really kicked'er into gear. Commence beast mode!
420-magazine-mobile2079837254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile657734300.jpg
420-magazine-mobile949948955.jpg
420-magazine-mobile797368548.jpg
Lovin'it! Should be good to flip by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Peace all ..
Really considering building a scrog net for my bloom box just some string, tacs and pvc piping No!?

Re: Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

I think that the scrog over tables gives the best chance of an even canopy if I'm doing different strains. Since strains vary so much, I guess deep water buckets with adjustable height my do it but, unlikely. I'd be fine if I had the patience to top the Cheese once more. Ha! But I need to flip before month's end.
Tbh idk if it's me or what but when I top.and lolipop and etc, mine are usually quite symmetrical despite not having a net

Hey Gherbo! Glad you made it. True. I could do it that way, but, more to it than symetry. I find the Scrog maximizes the light to otherwise lower bud sites. Instead of 5 or 6 or even 8 tops per plant, I get more like 20 per plant that behave like tops. Having said that, I'm dying to try out my RDWC buckets for a run. Some monster colas!!

Back
Top Bottom