Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Flip day!! Everything is ready to go.
420-magazine-mobile1135767681.jpg
All coming on fast and furious. The Triple Cheese are monsters. Can't hold em off any longer.
420-magazine-mobile823612950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1337181633.jpg
...and the GDPURPS might actually catch up to them. Ha!!
420-magazine-mobile1011030537.jpg
420-magazine-mobile782069365.jpg
T5 only. Great color. Nice and healthy.
420-magazine-mobile931654667.jpg
Smells already too ..

Nice looking GC gherbo. Looks like another nice strain from CKS. Just beware the PK it's totally unstable.
Funny you say that I could slap the broad on the phone with my beige headed yogurt flinger, they all germinated placed them in Rockwool in my dome etc etc, and she tries to tell me that the way I have germinated seeds for 6 years and have honestly never not once had anything shy of a 420% success rate, and I simple said would you please mind sending 10 more FEM PK and she says she can't do that (like you fuckers don't have 99999999999999X seeds) but anyways she says I can give you 10% off you're next order....ahahaha excuse yourself after I just spent 450$ no thanks *dialtone***** but this green crack holy fuck guys I'm impressed so far

Looking lush, good sir. So is it the TC on the left and GDP on the right?

Also, what are you thoughts on defoliating and/or removing lower/weak shoots? I've always been bad about neglecting to do any, then end up wishing I had when I'm trimming all the popcorn. I know it's a different ball game in a SCROG, but just curious on your guys thoughts / practices.
I did a fair amount on mine last night, had to have a few drinks first, just to loosen me up to take the scissors to em haha

Also, what are you thoughts on defoliating and/or removing lower/weak shoots? I've always been bad about neglecting to do any, then end up wishing I had when I'm trimming all the popcorn. I know it's a different ball game in a SCROG, but just curious on your guys thoughts / practices.
I did a fair amount on mine last night, had to have a few drinks first, just to loosen me up to take the scissors to em haha

I was afraid in my first as well. Also feel like there is a lot of larf on mine stealing from the mains. I say do it. I did way more on one plant and its a monster. Some of that has to do with strain. This time I'm attacking it. Not gonna make a big rock hard bud good bye. Also gonna start taking some higher fan leaves earlier this time around. I mean not going crazy making naked plants but better than this time. Lessons learned right.

I always wait too long. I did a little better this time but still should have attacked them sooner. I did a little before flower, but should've kept at it instead of waiting till the end of week four.

I couldn't help but notice last night that the ones with the sexier colas had much less to remove, and visa versa on the plants with the weaker colas.

I try to take off EVERYTHING under the net during the first 2 weeks of bloom. Above the screen I only take shade leaves as needed. Definitely worth while.

Mike I've got two bubbas gifts about to go into the rapid rooters and just clarify are you saying to put the tap root pointing up? As in it would have to turn to go back in? Sorry I know that was a few pages ago.

Mike I've got two bubbas gifts about to go into the rapid rooters and just clarify are you saying to put the tap root pointing up? As in it would have to turn to go back in? Sorry I know that was a few pages ago.

Yup. I like to make the holes a little bit deeper using a BIC pen cap. The length of the stem on it makes the hole the perfect depth Imo. I put the taproot at about 11 o'clock. And then I like to cut off a small corner of the rapid rooter, and cover the hole with it.
Sometimes I tear the block open a bit to get it where I want it.

If you start the taproot down, it will have to turn twice. "Like starting a child walking by standing them on their head." I heard someone say.

Re: Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

If you start the taproot up, it will have to turn twice. "Like starting a child walking by standing them on their head." I heard someone say.

I think I got it now. Wish I had enough to do a side by side but these are my last two.

I did all of mine this round taproot up at 11:00 on Mike's advice. They came up fast. I didn't do a side by side either but it feels faster. It's definitely not slower.

Back
Top Bottom