H00k's Wasting Away In Coronaville: Grlz 2020

...just put three seeds between the sheets today...A5 X Panama...Bubba Hash...both from Ace Seeds...and a Blue Dream from HSO, purchased thru' Seedsman Seeds...The plan is to reverse a few branches on the A5 and let her/him do her thing, in my small room with the BH and BD to get more A5 X P seeds(discontinued strain) and a couple X's...
...I'll be using STS this go round, provided my silver nitrate shows up...was supposed to be here at the end of March, so I dunno!?...just received an Ace order today that I made around the same time, so there's still hope, and time before it's needed...
...Not sure what will go in the big room yet, but want to stay away from longer flowering strains this year...looking like it's gonna be a slow Spring...still snow on the ground and lower than average low's and high's, so I'll start whatever in a couple /few weeks according to the weather...
...Missus h00k had me clean up the utility room the past few days, and it gave me a little more capacity for veggie seedlings...will be starting some tomato's tomorrow for sure, and have to check what else I have on hand...
...So, it's obviously gonna be slow here for a bit, but gotta' start somewhere...I'll update and get up some pic's as things develop...

...Take care...Stay safe...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

hehe...hey Urb!...yup a real drag for sure!...have a lot of important stuff that needs to get done in regards to my Dad's estate, but covid has us kinda hooped for a bit, both in legal matters and in the physical clearing out of his place and getting it up for sale...however, gotta' play the hand Yer' dealt...getting gardening again provides much needed therapy...

...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...

I'm in hook

Hope it's cool I chill here and pass the time with you during this corona virus crap scare :Namaste:

This covid crap is putting a cramp in everyone’s lives right now. You have a good lineup so far.

yeah...CRAZY times eh!?...getting things going again, brings some normalcy back...kinda/sorta...

I'm in hook

Hope it's cool I chill here and pass the time with you during this corona virus crap scare :Namaste:

Hey Joe(automatically Jimi Hendrix comes to mind... ;) )...good to have Ya' here Joe...a fellow Ontarian, no less...You've had a great fall/winter. what with reno's/growing...I don't always post, but I do get around...;)...oh, for nicer lawns...
  • Rake. Spring raking removes lingering fall leaves and grass blades that didn't survive winter. ...
  • Overseed. Fill bare or thin spots in the lawn by overseeding. ...
  • Aerate. Vital for a truly healthy lawn, aeration is the solution for compacted soil. ...
  • Dethatch. Spring is the right time to dethatch turf. ...
  • Weed. ...
  • Fertilize. ...
  • Water. ...
  • Mow.

yeah...CRAZY times eh!?...getting things going again, brings some normalcy back...kinda/sorta...

Hey Joe(automatically Jimi Hendrix comes to mind... ;) )...good to have Ya' here Joe...a fellow Ontarian, no less...You've had a great fall/winter. what with reno's/growing...I don't always post, but I do get around...;)...oh, for nicer lawns...
  • Rake. Spring raking removes lingering fall leaves and grass blades that didn't survive winter. ...
  • Overseed. Fill bare or thin spots in the lawn by overseeding. ...
  • Aerate. Vital for a truly healthy lawn, aeration is the solution for compacted soil. ...
  • Dethatch. Spring is the right time to dethatch turf. ...
  • Weed. ...
  • Fertilize. ...
  • Water. ...
  • Mow.

I just got hooked " hooked"
Up is how I am feeling thank a ton man.

Ontario yeah it's nuts here.
That's funny hey Joe m where you going with that gun in Yoru hand . Get/got it alot lol

I Owe you one already and I'm only on page one of Your journal.:passitleft::ganjamon:

I know I can be a bit of drama king over the past
, but this place literally holds me together dude. Thanks again hook to you bro .:passitleft: some of this blueberrry from seedsman it's getting better with cure. Is it true that misty blueberrry strains longer cure recommend ? Have you heard that before ?

It does get better with age it seems.
Yea feel like in a wierd way there is a Blueberry taste to it ..a unique one at least..kinds digging it but man it makes me munch a bunch .

Makes me sleepy at night.
Speaking of best of luck not needed really lol motm . It ain't loosing when it's Pennywise man.
.going to stick this joint of blue berry in bong bowl and power haul her then movie with tv timer set for 15 Mins lol

Night buddy you need to talk I'm here if you got worry about eyes.

I always said who needs eyes anyways

My eyes get me in trouble .. I want every girl I see lol .

Who sings it let's see.

This version

Night buddy and hook too :420::green_heart:

hehe...I'm rural, so I don't have issues with going for my daily 3 miler...but I've never seen so much people action the past couple weeks...peeps coming out to their cottage, when advised not to...meh, I just switch to the opposite side of the road...unlike last year, with the hip issue, I'm maintaining my Mexico weight drop of 15 pounds...could do another 5 pounds, but a day without a beer or two, is like a day without purpose...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

hehe...I'm rural, so I don't have issues with going for my daily 3 miler...but I've never seen so much people action the past couple weeks...peeps coming out to their cottage, when advised not to...meh, I just switch to the opposite side of the road...unlike last year, with the hip issue, I'm maintaining my Mexico weight drop of 15 pounds...could do another 5 pounds, but a day without a beer or two, is like a day without purpose...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...
I enjoy a cold beer myself especially in the summer months .

...afternoon...got my pots loaded with dirt along with 18 solo's for veggies...it's a mix of my own organic soil and some of kit soil...it was amended after harvest, and one big tote was stored in the basement, and rest out in the greenhouse...not doing the "kit" this year, for no particular reason, other than I want to use up some of my soil supplies, and results have always been good...

...1 gallon pot's ready for the girlz...

...new seedling shelf...

...under that shelf is the area for when they get some size...have 300+ watts of CFL ready to roll...

got this humidifier from my Dads place...it's small, and running at medium, is not having very much of an impact...

Bubba Hash is first out of the gate, showing tap at roughly 16 hours in...it's in the dirt now...hoping the other two crack maybe tomorrow...

...also got six beefsteak tomato seeds in the dirt...gotta pick up a couple different kinds, and a couple other things...

...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom