Happy 4/20 Everyone!

am i coming through..... wait, i'll adjust.....

i'm posting from the future and i wanted to let you all know whats up.

i just finished watching NBC's coverage of the 420 parade. It was wonderful. All the floats are made of hemp. this year the grand marshal was Woody Harrelson. Last year it was Willie Nelson may he rest in peace. They didn't even need to enbalm him. My favorite float was (i'm a little biased) the Naked Girls Smoking Marijuana. Its hard to beat naked girls on a float made of hemp. The crowd seemed to love them. I must admit it was embarrassing when rob/420 fell off the float but we all smoke too much from time to time. The marching bands were wonderful this year and the musical theme was the music of the dead. I guess I shouldn't divulge much more information, wouldn't wanna screw up the time line. But I wanted you all to know a happy future awaits you.

:allgood:
Ha Ha Ha. If only!

Nothing but Peace and Unity, One Love!!!
May everyone be happy, healthy, and blessed.

Happy 420 everyone. I been smoking since my eyes popped open at around noon and I'm fuckin fuckity fucked up

Yep... Happy 420 everyone... A special thought goes out for our very well missed comrade RANGER DANGER... May he also be having a great 420 where ever he may be!!!
Gonna get toking real soon!
I'll have one for you all!

i have been planting seeds all day!!!!
in my yard, in my neighbors yard, in my field, and in every field i have driven past! i have been saving seeds since 4-20-06. and i aquired roughly 3 pounds of seeds!!! im spreading the love...:allgood:

very funny user!...:laughtwo:

Happy420_420Girls.jpg

HAPPY 420!...

its been raining all day over here in southern cali...

i love smokin on rainy days. =)

Happy 420 everyone!

I havent smoked yet...boo...but were rolling one now!

Have a safe holiday everyone

Luff,
<3Bunny

in my yard, in my neighbors yard, in my field, and in every field i have driven past! i have been saving seeds since 4-20-06. and i aquired roughly 3 pounds of seeds!!! im spreading the love...:allgood:
i proud of ya! keep up the good work. if we all did this.... :cheesygrinsmiley:
everywhere we went.....:cheesygrinsmiley:

:smokin:

Happy 4/20 my brothers and sisters!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

man I laughed out loud when I read your post---hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over grow the government! plant shit everywhere you see! peace to all!

(don't you wish all the non-smokers that just don't get it could have the peace of mind we do?)

I've been waiting all year for next three minutes. Loaded up and ready. Happy Holidays and Peace everyone from the Land of Subdued Excitement!!

Happy 4/20 everybody!!! Another year, another really stoned april day. Right now i'm eating brownies and icecream, smoking some homegrown master kush, about to make some blender hash, and have the next two days off : ) Life is good at the moment

i am ending the day the same way I brought it in... Sitting here, open window on a gorgeous night, my pipe in my hand smoking and listening to some killer music (stranglehold by ted nugent right now, right at the trippy slow part during the guitar solo. fuck yeah.)

Back
Top Bottom