Happy 4/20 - Welcome To Our Brand New Website!

How do I post a pic from my gallery in my journal?

Quick Question: My new pics upload fine I think faster than ever, but i cannot post them in my replies or comments? I normally did this through the little camera icon right above the box I'm typing in but the icon is not there. Just wondering if that was coming back?

same here, how do i do it?

Uploading image ,copy paste url ?

Is it working ? or am i doing something wrong ?

Great looks on the new layouts !

Edit: Ooops didnt read all of the previous messages .

The only thing I can see is the "Insert Image" button, but you have to have your gallery open in a separate tab and copy/paste the URL for the pic in your gallery into the dialog that pops up. Doesn't look like there is the way it was in the past when we'd click the camera and click the photo we wanted. Maybe this will be fixed in the future, I dunno.

Im diggin it! Was little lost at first but I like it. thanks 420...

Happy 420! =)

First off:

Happy 4/20 Everyone!

I really love the increased color selection for text, the wysiwyg reply boxes, increased formatting choices, and the overall look and feel of the site. Also, the autosave feature in the reply section rocks!

I'm sure there are a few bugs, but I haven't run into anything obvious yet. The only thing I'm having a tough time adjusting to a bit is the greater level of "white" or "light grey" in the background and wallpaper, etc. I agree that a bit more contrast might be nice.

But, make no mistake I think the enhancements/changes rock.

:thanks:

:420:

ok my one finger is now wore out, I replied to a thread and it was a long one. then poof it told me that I didnt have enough carichters :eek:r how ever you spell it: so please review this. happy 420

The white scale is a little tough on the eyes but I spend way too much time on here, so maybe that will help me to log off occasionally. I might get some work done. Overall I like the look, thanks for all the hard work

Less time on here, now that is what I call a positive effect...

No worries guys, we will fix everything that is broken and tweak everything that is not perfect yet, please give us some time. We will adjust the color balancing for sensitive eyes, size of text, fix smilies and all of it as we go, about 420 things to do on my list. Likes should be a cache issue, clear your cache and I bet you start seeing who liked your stuff, it works for me. We still have a ton of things to add, fix, edit, please bear with us and spread the word to use this thread to give feedback, so we can have all the feedback we need to make our new home the best it can be.
Happy 4/20 - Welcome To Our Brand New Website!

We were up til 6am getting the site going for you guys, only slept for 4 hours and 20 minutes and will be up just as late again working on it all day. Happy 4/20! :)
:Namaste:

First off:

I really love the increased color selection for text, the wysiwyg reply boxes, increased formatting choices, and the overall look and feel of the site. Also, the autosave feature in the reply section rocks!

I'm sure there are a few bugs, but I haven't run into anything obvious yet. The only thing I'm having a tough time adjusting to a bit is the greater level of "white" or "light grey" in the background and wallpaper, etc. I agree that a bit more contrast might be nice.

But, make no mistake I think the enhancements/changes rock.

:thanks:

I agree with Brother Xlr8 on this one. I live with a constant a headache and 5% grey on white is quite painful to look at for any length of time. Maybe more contrast and more subdued colors? I tried to override the colors to something more subdued, and for some reason the entire page washes out and tabs cannot be seen, and editor buttons disappear.

Thanks for checking into all of this already, I see you've already said so, I was just placing my 2c as well.

I'll be patient.

LOL! 4 hours and 20min sleep... now THAT'S dedication.

jandre2k3 said:
Honest opinion:

The Good: The site is very streamlined. Everything runs faster. Most used site links are easily accessible. The overall site design looks very professional.

The Bad: In the Text Editor, the smiley buttons are painfully small. There is no button that opens a new window with the pics to post in a reply, one now has to copy/paste the image URL into replies which requires much switching back and forth from Gallery(copy) to Reply Window(paste) to post several pics. This is quite clunky and will result in less pictures posted into threads. The text editor itself, I have set to default to Advanced, but it will not open the advanced and instead when clicking "Reply With Quote" it goes down to the Quick Reply box, and I must them open the advanced editor. There is no way to go straight to that option.

The Ugly: The colors leave something to be desired. There was just something to the rich greens on the previous color scheme that made things less harsh to the eyes. This stark white is painful to look at for any length of time. I live with a constant headache and the subdued colors of the previous site was actually soothing. This?? Ouch! It stabs me in my eyes. I don't see myself visiting as often. I've also seen others not liking the white on white scheme either. Just giving a more personal thought if you were going to forward this to others.

Overall Rating: Before: 9/10 Now: 6/10

Sent in a PM, thought I would share.

:peacetwo:

Thanks brother!

If anyone sees any other feedback around the site, please copy it here for us. :thanks:

Just waiting for our programmer to wake up and we'll get started on the tweaks, adding Blogs, etc.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom