Harlequin X Gelato, Afghani Aerogarden Start

Harvested everything except the Jack Herer, which has a week left to go. The three plants were between 180 and 200 grams, which is good for the size of pots I use.

DSC_0229.JPG

187 grams from Jack Herer, about 6.5 oz total for this grow. My new Harlot strain is really nice, solid, frosty buds, sweet aroma and taste. Really good effects, cerebral and focused, no edge at all. Definitely a keeper. I'll post a few more pics of drying and curing.

Thanks Tok! I'm trying out some sips since I saw your journal. It's very enlightening to learn about the nutrient issues that can crop up, I'll be watching for those. I have already got some Colombian Gold started. I'm a landrace guy, and I've been wanting to try it for a while. I just jarred the Afghani x Gelato.
:peace:

The taller plant (back middle) Jack Herer is 2 weeks, the rest are 3 weeks. I expect the Harlequin crosses to be ready at 9 weeks. I also did some more defol after the pic was taken, and pollinated a lower bud on all 4 plants with Afghani pollen I stored from two grows back. It was kinda clumped, hopefully I will get a few seeds.

DSC_0207.JPG

JackHerer was my “go to” morning bong heading out the door back in my working days, i gotta grow some, is it an easy grower ?

JackHerer was my “go to” morning bong heading out the door back in my working days, i gotta grow some, is it an easy grower ?
Yes, no problems, good size buds. There was a fair amount of fluffy buds on lower side branches, I might trim it up a little more next time. I harvested at 9 weeks. It could have gone one more but I don't mind the effects of an early harvest.

Back
Top Bottom