HashGirl's Canna-Infused Oil Recipe

I had a recipe posted in another thread but the recipe is out of date so I just need a new place for it so that I can share it with others who want to make canna-infused oil.

HashGirl's Cannaoil Recipe
Ingredients:

20 grams cannabis
125 ml sunflower oil*
1 tbsp liquid sunflower lecithin

Equipment:

Grinder
Mesh strainer
Mini crockpot
Baking Sheet
Aluminum Foil

Additional Equipment needed if you're going to make capsules:

10 ml syringe
empty '00' size gelatin capsules
EZ-Cap-Filling device

*You can use any oil. I just use sunflower oil because it's not expensive and I don't mind the taste. Other popular oils used include olive and coconut.

Instructions:

1. Preheat the oven to 110C/230F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil to prevent the cannabis from sticking to the pan during the decarb process.
3. Weigh the amount of cannabis you'll be using and gently grind.

4. Spread the freshly ground buds over the aluminum foil on the baking sheet.
5. Put the baking sheet in the oven for an hour.
6. When the cannabis is in the oven, measure out the oil and add to the crockpot, which should be set to warm.
7. When the cannabis is done decarbing, remove from the oven and grind again if desired.

8. Stir cannabis into heated oil. Don't cover.
9. Set your kitchen timer for 3 hours making sure you stir the mixture every half hour or so.
10. At the 2.5 hour mark, stir in 1 tbsp sunflower lecithin.

11. Turn off crockpot, let cool a bit and then strain.

Straining Oil with Mesh Strainer.jpg

12. Pour or spoon the mixture into the strainer. The mixture will slowly drip into the container underneath (I usually use a glass measuring cup.) Press spoon into mixture to get all the oil.

13. Discard or save the mixture for canna tea if you like.

You can skip the next part if you're not going to make capsules.

14. Set up your capsule filling device as per the directions on the back of the box. You won't need the tool called a "tamper" for since you'll be working with liquid.
15. Insert empty 00 gelatin capsules into the device.

16. Use the syringe to suck up the cannabis-laden oil, and gently fill the caps one at a time. Be careful not to overfill the caps.
17. Close the capsules as instructed on the capsule filler device box.

IMG_057850.jpg

IMG_057944.jpg

IMG_058541.jpg

IMG_058740.jpg

IMG_058947.jpg

18. Put in a jar and refrigerate if you used coconut oil. They basically will keep forever if you keep them in the fridge.

I had a recipe posted in another thread but the recipe is out of date so I just need a new place for it so that I can share it with others who want to make canna-infused oil.

HashGirl's Cannaoil Recipe
Ingredients:

20 grams cannabis
125 ml sunflower oil*
1 tbsp liquid sunflower lecithin

Equipment:

Grinder
Mesh strainer
Mini crockpot
Baking Sheet
Aluminum Foil

Additional Equipment needed if you're going to make capsules:

10 ml syringe
empty '00' size gelatin capsules
EZ-Cap-Filling device

*You can use any oil. I just use sunflower oil because it's not expensive and I don't mind the taste. Other popular oils used include olive and coconut.

Instructions:

1. Preheat the oven to 110C/230F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil to prevent the cannabis from sticking to the pan during the decarb process.
3. Weigh the amount of cannabis you'll be using and gently grind.

4. Spread the freshly ground buds over the aluminum foil on the baking sheet.
5. Put the baking sheet in the oven for an hour.
6. When the cannabis is in the oven, measure out the oil and add to the crockpot, which should be set to warm.
7. When the cannabis is done decarbing, remove from the oven and grind again if desired.

8. Stir cannabis into heated oil. Don't cover.
9. Set your kitchen timer for 3 hours making sure you stir the mixture every half hour or so.
10. At the 2.5 hour mark, stir in 1 tbsp sunflower lecithin.

11. Turn off crockpot, let cool a bit and then strain.

Straining Oil with Mesh Strainer.jpg

12. Pour or spoon the mixture into the strainer. The mixture will slowly drip into the container underneath (I usually use a glass measuring cup.) Press spoon into mixture to get all the oil.

13. Discard or save the mixture for canna tea if you like.

You can skip the next part if you're not going to make capsules.

14. Set up your capsule filling device as per the directions on the back of the box. You won't need the tool called a "tamper" for since you'll be working with liquid.
15. Insert empty 00 gelatin capsules into the device.

16. Use the syringe to suck up the cannabis-laden oil, and gently fill the caps one at a time. Be careful not to overfill the caps.
17. Close the capsules as instructed on the capsule filler device box.

IMG_057850.jpg

IMG_057944.jpg

IMG_058541.jpg

IMG_058740.jpg

IMG_058947.jpg

18. Put in a jar and refrigerate if you used coconut oil. They basically will keep forever if you keep them in the fridge.
Is the end result oil ok for topical say with coconut oil. I have what I call "lupus hands" kinda like when your foot falls asleep BAD and on fire in a vise
I've applied straight up RSO & a 1/2 dollop of coconut oil directly on hands , within in 2 mins I can moved and stop cursing
Ty🙏🏻

Is the end result oil ok for topical say with coconut oil. I have what I call "lupus hands" kinda like when your foot falls asleep BAD and on fire in a vise
I've applied straight up RSO & a 1/2 dollop of coconut oil directly on hands , within in 2 mins I can moved and stop cursing
Ty🙏🏻

You can use it as a topical if you like. I have a topical (pain cream) recipe that I use for sore knees but other people have used canna-infused coconut oil for this.

Back
Top Bottom