Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Looking back at my CKS PK Grow journal I found this....

CKS PK 1 week after planting. (Germination took 8-10 days)
ed2b35a763593e5f477b57dd8145a8dc.jpg

Bergman's Strawberry Kush from 420 one week after planting. (Germination took 24 hours)
ca0459a4dddae4991f55e2f372dd8fc2.jpg

You be the judge.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you are a Crop King customer or a fan, please comment below say "King".

If you are from our previous forum and decided to sign up here, add "Chat" in your comment.

This is some kind of a "roll call" :).

KING-Great company,fast stalth shipping easy to get a hold of and all beans have grown 9 out of ten except for the last ten white widow auto I ordered only 6 out of ten have taken so I will have to order more to fill my room I will see if they replace the dead ones with new ones and let you no how it goes. Cheers and keep it green Chuckerb.

King has been great! 3 orders with no problems on delivery. I had germination problems with one batch of seeds and they sent me a new package for free.
Thanks Crop King!

The HotBox

"KING"

First time grower, I ordered Feminized Green Crack seeds on January 4th, received January 11th and, as instructed, germinated 3 of the seeds right away. On January 14th I placed the seeds in solo cups. I used spring water until January 28th when I transplanted two of the plants to fabric pots. The third one had to wait and so is smaller. Hopefully, it will catch up. I am using LST, LED lighting, and Mylar for reflection. I am using organic soil and do not plan to add extra nutrients unless the plants start looking needy. These pictures are from February 8th. I hope to post more pictures once 12/12 flowering starts. Then I plan to stagger the harvests to get energetic, creative high influence first, then the more medicinal influence from waiting longer.

Plan on at least 12 weeks of flowering but expect a nice yield.:Namaste:

"KING"

First time grower, I ordered Feminized Green Crack seeds on January 4th, received January 11th and, as instructed, germinated 3 of the seeds right away. On January 14th I placed the seeds in solo cups. I used spring water until January 28th when I transplanted two of the plants to fabric pots. The third one had to wait and so is smaller. Hopefully, it will catch up. I am using LST, LED lighting, and Mylar for reflection. I am using organic soil and do not plan to add extra nutrients unless the plants start looking needy. These pictures are from February 8th. I hope to post more pictures once 12/12 flowering starts. Then I plan to stagger the harvests to get energetic, creative high influence first, then the more medicinal influence from waiting longer.

Back
Top Bottom