Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

CK Sour D Week 5

top89.jpg
IMG_69877.JPG

Candy came autos second grow . First true grow coming soon. But so far I like crop king .

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Candy came autos second grow . First true grow coming soon. But so far I like crop king .

420-magazine-mobile976606534.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1499505927.jpg

Is it normal for CKS to not answer emails much? Are they generally too busy to reply to customers? I haven't dealt with them much so just wondering. emailed them twice a week ago re a seed order. No reply so I sent another yesterday, but no reply.

Is it normal for CKS to not answer emails much? Are they generally too busy to reply to customers? I haven't dealt with them much so just wondering. emailed them twice a week ago re a seed order. No reply so I sent another yesterday, but no reply.
Not sure I'm new to this only ordered three times off them no issues to report as of yet.

Thanks yeah I'm not expecting issues. Lots of CKS customers on here so I thought I'd ask and see if someone would know whether they're usually so late replying to emails. If they are I'll just wait. If this is unusual then maybe I'll phone instead and try to find out what's happening.

Thanks yeah I'm not expecting issues. Lots of CKS customers on here so I thought I'd ask and see if someone would know whether they're usually so late replying to emails. If they are I'll just wait. If this is unusual then maybe I'll phone instead and try to find out what's happening.
I just call any seed company I order from

The only thing to fear is bad weed

"King" learning here. Is it true or okay if I grow my nyc diesel auto in 3 gallon fabric pots. Pro mix hp growing medium soils is between 6-6.5 ph got two cups on counter now both ph is 5.9 however I was going to germinate two seeds as test with a seaweed all organic concentrate. Marinas it's called o believe. Love your seeds and service. 700 watt led tent grow co2 booster bag. Nute i give on flowering only I'd flora bloom and cali mag. Thoughts bud. Want to post big cola s on her e for you. Cks 4 life
420-magazine-mobile657096490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1091120000.jpg

I've never called a seedbank in ten years, and would actually rather not. I'm used to them emailing me back though. No big deal, maybe I'll try a different email address or something in case it's technical glitch.

I think they have an online help kind of thing, but I've never tried it and not sure what hours it is, or if it only shows up on computers or something.
Chat with the King bottom right corner flashing thing on my desktop.

They have always answered my emails the same day I sent them. Ive ordered 4 times from CK and never been disappointed in the seeds. Ive recommended CK to several of my friends and those who ordered said they were very satisfied with their seeds.

Yeah that's kind of why I'm asking around to see if it's normal or some issue on my end. I'm used to seedbanks answering my emails within a day. I'll try another way to contact them then. Thanks folks.

Here are my 2 CB Dutch treat and 1 Black Indica. My first attempt at growing. Home soil mix, no nutes used. Work casting tea used during veg and molasses now during flower. Single 300w mars hydro and supplemental cfl lighting
Week 3 of flower
20170217_190756.jpg

I got a pack of 5 seeds from crop king, White cookies strain. I used 4 and they all germinated, decided to keep 1 and is she a monster!

420-magazine-mobile1855196994.jpg

420-magazine-mobile774725928.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1740456972.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1456934450.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
What week you on ? I'm about to put two of those seeds on soil in a week or so. Any pointers? I'm I'm using pro mix hp blend. With extra perlite added. Soil is 6.5 water from seed 5.9 with seaweed concentrate. Helps root process . I understand of soil should I use from seed ?

Back
Top Bottom