Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I've ordered twice from CKS. Both orders were over 100.00. I've had 100% germination on their seeds and I've grown out white widow, purple Kush and auto northern lights.

I would give them a thumbs up to anyone that wants one of their strains. They will, however, be more expensive, will add a surcharge for a credit card and require a more expensive stealth option for a guarantee. They usually give you a couple seeds extra whether you order 5 or 10. But you get better prices and selections and a lot more free seeds from other seedbanks.

I think cropking is going to struggle with that combination of high price+surcharge for stealth+ surcharge for credit card+no free seeds offers+very limited lineup of selection.

I've ordered twice from CKS. Both orders were over 100.00. I've had 100% germination on their seeds and I've grown out white widow, purple Kush and auto northern lights.

I would give them a thumbs up to anyone that wants one of their strains. They will, however, be more expensive, will add a surcharge for a credit card and require a more expensive stealth option for a guarantee. They usually give you a couple seeds extra whether you order 5 or 10. But you get better prices and selections and a lot more free seeds from other seedbanks.

I think cropking is going to struggle with that combination of high price+surcharge for stealth+ surcharge for credit card+no free seeds offers+very limited lineup of selection.

We do not make money from the surcharge as they will go direct to our processor. Credit card has 10% convenience processing fee. If you don't want to pay 10% then you can use other payment methods.

Yes we have a limited selection because we make sure that all our strains are high quality. Don't worry more strains will be added as soon as we find strains that pass our standards. We will announce some awesome addition to our line up this year. Stay tuned.

We do not make money from the surcharge as they will go direct to our processor. Credit card has 10% convenience processing fee. If you don't want to pay 10% then you can use other payment methods.

Or other suppliers because other suppliers get hit with the same fees you do but don't charge a convenience fee.

I like your genetics. I'm running 8 of your seeds now. And I may buy from you again based entirely on that. Im just giving you very realistic and constructive feedback. Other places that are just as reliable offer better prices, better selections, no surcharges and much more generous free seeds offers. Free seeds make customers just giggly happy and costs nothing since it pays for itself with free advertising, chances for a customer to fall in love with a new strain and a great way to get rid of excess seeds.

But your call. I'll tell anyone that your genetics are solid. :). The buying experience with you guys just isn't as warm and fuzzy as it is with your competition.

Yes we have a limited selection because we make sure that all our strains are high quality. Don't worry more strains will be added as soon as we find strains that pass our standards. We will announce some awesome addition to our line up this year. Stay tuned.

I'll stay tuned. I like you guys. Wish my money went further with you is all I'm saying. ;). Cheers!

King! Just ordered my second set of seeds, I ordered white cookies, As soon as they come in they will get germinated and ready to go in to veg in a couple weeks.
Also is it possible to get the packaging so i can use it to create graphics to take pics

I'm flying Crop King this very moment. Thought I'd stop in for a chat.

Can't know for sure which seed because I lost the labels. Lost the labels.

First timer here, nearer to 40 than to 30, so it feels as though we're making up for lost time by starting with such quality plant.

Or other suppliers because other suppliers get hit with the same fees you do but don't charge a convenience fee.

Of course you still pay the difference, man. You're either going to pay with a merchant's inflated price or, perish the thought, our market becomes so price sensitive that the supplier will have to make his living by cutting into the quality side for the same price; we'd all lose the primo product we were buying in the first place. Of course you do. Of course.

And, Crop King Seeds, "convenience fee"? How's Gardenshackle supposed to know he's paying a surcharge if you call it a convenience fee?

That one dog is driving me nuts.

Oh. Cloning. Cloning. Every dollar in quality you'll smoke forever.

First time customer and my first time ever ordering seeds! Very pleased with the time and security in how they showed up. I was looking towards to growing with a stable strain to help take the guess work out of my grow. I germed 4 seeds no probs very impressed. But 5 weeks in I have a mixed bag of results. 1 plant is 3' tall one is almost 15" tall and the other 2 are short stalky lil beasts that still haven't shown sex and are extremely sensitive to nutes. Using 1/16 the recommended dosage. I'm following a few other grow journals that are growing the same exact strain and it seems that I'm not getting the same results. I'm starting to wonder if my order got filled wrong or if I got sent a mixed bag by mistake. Please help

"King" got my WW and PK delivered to Australia I managed to get the WW growing but have not created the conditions for the PK to sprout yet. My WW is in week five of flower and has very small buds although she took off at the start and is a very big girl now, also the leaves look very much like a sativa. Can you please help me with a grow/bloom guide nutrients and light cycle. I am using a two pot recirculated system with a 600 HPS can't wait to get this lady sorted

Hi, I am having trouble getting Cropking Seeds Purple Kush to grow however I had their White Widow germinating alongside and it took off. I think that their PK needs a lower temperature where as the WW didn't mind the warmer climate, I tried 3 PK seeds and none have yet passed the showing of taproot stage. I am going to try germinating them at 24C coming into winter next year. Also the WW is very much like a sativa dominant plant and not much like the short leaf indica shown on the CKS website picture, so if you find out of a genuine seed supplier that can deliver to Australia it would be greatly appreciated ��

Yes I have, Very disapointed in cropking,
ordered 5ww and 5cr, followed instructions to the letter. started 6 only 2 popped, one died 1 planted grew to an inch and looking very poor. started 6 more, 4 popped but no tap root. I have done this a thousand times but these novelty items are putting me beside myself. So I called cropking, after talking with a nice lady she informs me to send $20 more for shipping. I told her I did not want anymore novelty items like that. guarantee does not tell you need to send more money.So now I`m stuck, not sure what to do. So this is an honest post about cropking, lets see if it posts.
Hi, I am having trouble getting Cropking Seeds Purple Kush to grow however I had their White Widow germinating alongside and it took off. I think that their PK needs a lower temperature where as the WW didn't mind the warmer climate, I tried 3 PK seeds and none have yet passed the showing of taproot stage. I am going to try germinating them at 24C coming into winter next year. Also the WW is very much like a sativa dominant plant and not much like the short leaf indica shown on the CKS website picture, so if you find out of a genuine seed supplier that can deliver to Australia it would be greatly appreciated ��

First time customer and my first time ever ordering seeds! Very pleased with the time and security in how they showed up. I was looking towards to growing with a stable strain to help take the guess work out of my grow. I germed 4 seeds no probs very impressed. But 5 weeks in I have a mixed bag of results. 1 plant is 3' tall one is almost 15" tall and the other 2 are short stalky lil beasts that still haven't shown sex and are extremely sensitive to nutes. Using 1/16 the recommended dosage. I'm following a few other grow journals that are growing the same exact strain and it seems that I'm not getting the same results. I'm starting to wonder if my order got filled wrong or if I got sent a mixed bag by mistake. Please help
I believe its the leaf structure that determines the genome for instance in my grow i have one that stretched early and one that didnt but they have the same leaf structure, also if you are growing in dirt, what type of dirt is it?

I believe its the leaf structure that determines the genome for instance in my grow i have one that stretched early and one that didnt but they have the same leaf structure, also if you are growing in dirt, what type of dirt is it?
Happy frog soil dyna grow at very low strength, Epsom salt and molasses

I really wish i could understand dirt, due to its organic nature it makes it very difficult to predict what is actually happening. This is why i am trying hydro because everything i try in dirt dies. But it would seem to me that there is an overlying issue when you cannot pop seeds or the ones you pop dont grow giant buds like we see in the forums. I am currently at 100% germination, I just ordered another batch and we will see what happens then. What is the ph of the water you are using to soak the seeds and is it hard or soft?

ok then it would seem you have stable seeds, I look at each plant as its own being just like humans are all different in some ways and same in others, now if you had different leaf structures that would be a problem

I really wish i could understand dirt, due to its organic nature it makes it very difficult to predict what is actually happening. This is why i am trying hydro because everything i try in dirt dies. But it would seem to me that there is an overlying issue when you cannot pop seeds or the ones you pop dont grow giant buds like we see in the forums. I am currently at 100% germination, I just ordered another batch and we will see what happens then. What is the ph of the water you are using to soak the seeds and is it hard or soft?

Ph is good 6.7-6.8. I don't have the time to invest into hydro.

Back
Top Bottom