Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

KING! Ordered 5 Candy Canes and 5 Northern Lights. Got all plus a couple bonus in 5 business days to East Coast. Germing now so will keep you posted. I think it would be difficult to find a better seed company as far as reliability and customer service.

I bought Crop Kings, White Cookies (10) and Purple Kush (5) from my local shop. Germed the white cookies and all 10 popped. Will update journal tomorrow. Very happy so far. Plan on buying some more soon, also want to try some autos. Peace!!

I wish I would've known crop king guarantees there seeds to germ. I bought five jack autos and only two popped, it was at a local store though and I threw out both the receipt and packaging lol. Either way my two are about four feet tall at 52 days old so maybe i'll win seeds through the contest haha.

I have low flyer and northern lights autos from crop king going right now - KING

Awesome. Thank you very much for choosing Crop King Seeds. If you have some good photos, you can enter it to our monthly image contest and get a chance to win premium seeds and get your images featured in magazine and our website.

KING! Ordered 5 Candy Canes and 5 Northern Lights. Got all plus a couple bonus in 5 business days to East Coast. Germing now so will keep you posted. I think it would be difficult to find a better seed company as far as reliability and customer service.

Thank you very much for ordering and I appreciate the good review. :)

I bought Crop Kings, White Cookies (10) and Purple Kush (5) from my local shop. Germed the white cookies and all 10 popped. Will update journal tomorrow. Very happy so far. Plan on buying some more soon, also want to try some autos. Peace!!

Sure. Autos are great. Place your order anytime.

I wish I would've known crop king guarantees there seeds to germ. I bought five jack autos and only two popped, it was at a local store though and I threw out both the receipt and packaging lol. Either way my two are about four feet tall at 52 days old so maybe i'll win seeds through the contest haha.

Yes we have guarantee for germination for as long as you follow our germination guide that you can find in this link Marijuana Seeds Canada - Germinate - Crop King Seeds

By the way, have you contacted us about your germination issue?

Nice to see you all at Crop King are doing well. I got my eyes on Ice train and Blueberry. If anyone is growing them and has a forum or youtube please send me a link so I can check it out. They will be on my next order. Thank you all :passitleft:

Yes we have guarantee for germination for as long as you follow our germination guide that you can find in this link Marijuana Seeds Canada - Germinate - Crop King Seeds

By the way, have you contacted us about your germination issue?

no, I haven't as I thought I wouldn't be very successful without providing you guys with a receipt or packaging. I did germinate as per you guys's guide, but figured contacting Crop King Seeds would not result in anything as I have no way to prove my purchase.

I was very happy with germ rate and shipping.But my early miss stopped growing after Cotyledons never grew serrated leaves and died. Good light, good temps, right amount of moisture. just happens sometimes i guess. Since guarantee is for germ only just moved on to some blue cheese sherbet from another bank.But shipping and germ rate top notch. oh well.

King - it is day seven of my extreme haze seed and wet paper towels and still haven't popped.

Do these take longer than most? I have two more in water til tomorrow Do you think there is a chance any longer that they will sprout?

"King" Hi to all I Just Ordered a 5 pack of Jack Herer Auto Flower Fem from Crop King Seeds !!! :thumb:

Thank you for placing your order with us. :)

I was very happy with germ rate and shipping.But my early miss stopped growing after Cotyledons never grew serrated leaves and died. Good light, good temps, right amount of moisture. just happens sometimes i guess. Since guarantee is for germ only just moved on to some blue cheese sherbet from another bank.But shipping and germ rate top notch. oh well.

Yes our guarantee is for germination only. I suggest you a start a thread and attach images and more info about the problem that you experience as other growers might help. We have lots of other customers who are growing the same strain and have some amazing results. Our strains are stable. Lots of factors to consider with what had happened with your plants.

King - it is day seven of my extreme haze seed and wet paper towels and still haven't popped.

Do these take longer than most? I have two more in water til tomorrow Do you think there is a chance any longer that they will sprout?

Please call us regarding germination issues. Situations like this should be handled over the phone as we have ways to help you. Our phone # is in our website. Call us anytime from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Vancouver, B.C, Canada time.

KING - What pheno should I look for with my White Cookies?? Or do you have a description of the phenos she shares?? Thank you. Peace!!

KING - What pheno should I look for with my White Cookies?? Or do you have a description of the phenos she shares?? Thank you. Peace!!

It's a hybrid of White Widow and Girl Scout Cookies.

Parcel arrived today! Great shipping speed. Now onto the fun part.

Awesome. Thank you for the update and thank you for choosing Crop King Seeds. Good luck :)

I have ordered ice wreck. Came fast . Tyvm crop king. Happy growing.

Thanks for choosing Crop King Seeds.

What happens if you put the seeds into the glass of water to germinate, and they won't sink?

At first put them on the glass of water and wait around 3h, then tap them to sink them. Come back after 18h total in the glass, then transfer them in the paper towel. It's normal that they don't sink the first time you put them in the water. If they sink at the first time, it's normally a bad thing, mean the seed can be bad.

Back
Top Bottom